I was starting to look through the extension information here and was wondering some things about how it worked in FG. Using 5e I wanted to see if I could drag weapons to the NPC actions and have it parse the weapon into a form which would work in the actions. I assume I would still have to manually adjust the plus to hit but it would avoid copy my having to type it all in. (Battleaxe becomes action title then inserts: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8) Slashing damage).

I found this old extension for savage worlds which appears to be the type of thing I am looking for. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post118565 but looking at it generated some questions.

When creating an extension which is going to listen for a dragdrop on a window item do I have to override the whole window like the above extension seems to? It has an included "adventure_npcs.xml" and a callback for the functions described in the lua file. If I did have to override the whole window where would I find the XML for the current version of the 5e npc window and what causes something in the app to be overwritten, just having the same named xml file included in the extension?