Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Modules missing after update

I was getting on to fantasy grounds to make a Legacy item for my groups paladin from his god and when i went to connect the modules for the campaign all of my modules were missing including the PHB and MM as well as my OotA module among others. the only things i could select were the 5E theme and language Fonts.

Welcome to the forums HemelG

Please check post #2 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...v3-3-1-is-live
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did that and still none of them are showing up.

Where did you purchase the products from? Steam or the FG store?

After associating your products in the FG website, make sure you go to the settings window, enter your user name in "FG Store Login", click the "Update" button, enter your password and click "Login" - this will allow the update system to be aware of all of your product purchases. Then click "OK" and click "Update" in the product updater.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did all that and it worked but now it just shows me this and when i start it up the modules are still missing. and I got it through steam.Attachment 19242

Create a new 5E campaign, then go to Library -> Modules and see which modules you have available to activate there. Info on module activation here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation

I did what you said and the only thing on the module are Calendars the fumble and critical tables FG battle Maps and Zachaaeus' OotA Maps. nothing else

Can you provide a screenshot of your setting window please?

(Blank out your license key before posting).

You need to enter your login where it says FG Store login and then enter your password. Then do an update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information