STAR TREK 2d20

Fantasy Grounds won't recognize my purchases

Hi!

Today I was preparing an adventure and I notice all tokens, maps and my hellfrost books were missing. I can't find them in the module to activate them anymore. Yesterday I linked my steam with the FG account. I don't know if this caused the issue.

Fantasy Grounds does recognize I have the Savage Worlds ruleset, so... I'm really lost here

Help please

P.S.: I'm currently running FG v3.3.1 Ultimate and Savage Worlds 4.4, although I tested with previous versions and got nothing :/

Double check that your Steam account is linked with your FG account.
    In the FG settings screen (click the "Settings" button at the bottom of the main FG application startup screen), make sure you've logged in with your "FG Store Login" - i.e. you've pressed the "Update" button next to your login so you can enter your password and sync with your Fantasy Grounds purchases (and Steam purchases linked to your Fantasy Grounds account).

Then, after checking all of the above, click the "OK" button on the settings screen, and then "Update" on the bottom of the Updater window. Let the updater run through, and then see if you can access your modules in the campaign.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 1st, 2017 at 20:06.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

danielhalond,

Did you enter your FG web site login into your FG Settings before updating?

If still an issue after checking that, please send a screen shot of your FG Settings dialog (Alt+PrtScr) and paste into e-mail to [email protected]. Then, I can double-check that everything is set up correctly.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi, guys!

Thanks so much for answering.

It seems to be back to normal. I've done everything again to double check, maybe I missed a step, I don't know. Then when I hit update I got some D&D errors, I thought it was a connection issue, so I removed my link with steam and followed the steps again. Steam updated. Then I tried to update FG and it reinstalled all the products I bought.

Thanks a million!

Thanks for the response on this, but this kind of niggler crap is KILLING me. Why do you do this? My FG has been working for YEARS and all of a sudden, nothing works after an update. That's just lousy customer service, and lousy business all around. This kinda of thing where your updates cause problems happens all the time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SheckyS View Post
    Thanks for the response on this, but this kind of niggler crap is KILLING me. Why do you do this? My FG has been working for YEARS and all of a sudden, nothing works after an update. That's just lousy customer service, and lousy business all around. This kinda of thing where your updates cause problems happens all the time.
    It's never happened to me.

Yes it happens more often than anyone wants, but it's not pervasive.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

We had to change the process to enable Steam content on all platforms we support, as well as closing a big security hole that pirates were exploiting. You can thanks the pirates.

It's a one-time process, so you should be good to go.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information