DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 20 First ... 71516171819 ... Last

Thread: TORG - Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Wargamer777 View Post
    Did you ever get a chance to look at the labels on top of the Combat Tracker?
    Yes, go inside options and on Combat Tracker options select Headers Color from Black to White (first option).
    Last edited by alfarobl; June 5th, 2020 at 22:24.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Wargamer777;510789]
    Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    I add those to Special. You can see those in the following capture. You also need to enable options to show c4 and c5 on Combat Tracker. I use Init to show Unarmed as I need all the columns on the CT. I just found that the labels on top of the CT are missing... it used to work with older version of MoreCore. They are updating everything for Unity and it is a mess sorry. Will try to see if I can fix it later.

Did you ever get a chance to look at the labels on top of the Combat Tracker?
    Go into options and change the colour of the CT headers.

It would appear that the labels aren't showing correctly even with the color of the CT headers set to white for me:

CT.PNG
    Character background is what happens between levels one and six.

-- Gary Gygax

It would appear that the labels aren't showing correctly even with the color of the CT headers set to white for me:

CT.PNG

-- Gary Gygax

Make sure to exit Fantasy Grounds and enter again as I remember that changing color was not done automatically without exit. In any case I remember that I had to edit those labels on top manually to be set to the names that I wanted.

Follow the options shown here and edit labels manually (You can write on those labels to customize)... as you will need all columns for TORG Eternity. I also used the Initiative Column to be used as Unarmed so remember to edit Init to match that value.

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg CT.jpg (508.3 KB, 250 views)
    Last edited by alfarobl; May 19th, 2020 at 00:33.

Ok, I was able to manually edit some of them. However, the far right are scrunched up together and overlapping. Yes, I already tried to extend the combat tracker window but it didn't help.

CT2.PNG

-- Gary Gygax

Ok, I was able to manually edit some of them. However, the far right are scrunched up together and overlapping. Yes, I already tried to extend the combat tracker window but it didn't help.
    I know about that issue and I could not fix it (check my capture screen). It is because Init Order label doesn't go away. So what I did was extend Melee so it would overwrite the next label... When it was Black it looked a little better but now we have white.
    You should use "Melee Unarmed" all in the same label and that is the best we can do. Lets hope we get that Official support ruleset and all issues will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    the column headers and colours could be set in the extension too...
    When I tried I could not disable the label Order for Init. I am using the last Init Column to win another more important stat for NPCs to be shown on CT. TORG doesn't use Initiative at all so it worked nicely to run Combats. As it is a cosmetic issue I won't bother too much with this until Official support arrives then they can deal with it. Thank you Damned for your support and crafting this MoreCore ruleset! It is amazing what you can do.

Thread Information