FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 20 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Thread: TORG - Eternity

Hello Alfarobl,

You were right.
    I made the update of morecore ruleset and it works.
    Thank you.

Hello guys,

Is there a place where i can get all the links of the fabulous work you did for TORG on Fantasy grounds? I always have problems to find the proper things... if someone could please help that would be marvelous.

Thanks

Good news coming from Ulisses! There is Official Support for Fantasy Grounds coming over the next months.
    Last edited by alfarobl; June 5th, 2020 at 22:29.

Thank you, I receive the following error on load:

TG.jpg

and I believe I run the latest MoreCore

is there anything else that is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
    and I believe I run the latest MoreCore

is there anything else that is needed?
    You are running Unity? You will need to use Classic for this.

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh

Ok, I have both, so I will try to install morecore and your ext. on classic

Does your module has the destiny cards and other cards?

Hey everyone! New to Fantasy Grounds and a huge Torg fan and have been trying to find an online way to play this with my friends (especially now that the world is locked down for the moment). It sounds like to do this you have to install an extension of some kind then? How much outside of loading resources for your adventure do you have to do to make a torg campaign?

I haven't signed up for a pay account yet because I'm unsure if this is the route to go yet vs trying to write something for roll20. Any kind of walkthrough or demo of how to use this would be awesome!

Sorry for the newbie questions.
    Last edited by discgolferusa; May 8th, 2020 at 22:05.

I'd love help with how to handle the cards. I have all the digital materials from all of the KS campaigns so far, so I have the content. How do you handle the random drawing of the cards? I just downloaded FG today so am stumbling through trying to learn it all.

Also, for some reason the buttons for me are really really small on the extension. I wonder if it's because of my resolution.

There is some issue with the new Morecore ruleset +1.54 they modified the sidebar buttons and older images do not work anymore. I did a quick fix for it so you can at least see the buttons correctly intead of the old way.

You need to create tables with the 'Basic Card Deck Tables.ext' so you roll on that table and it draws the Drama card for initiative or Destiny deck with a different one.

Sorry but that is as much as I can provide without an official support for copyright reasons.
    Last edited by alfarobl; May 13th, 2020 at 09:47.

Thread Information