DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 20 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Thread: TORG - Eternity

I just found a big bug on the Bonus Table that the TORG roller uses to generate those bonus on dice 4 it is using -4 instead of -6 as expected. Also when you get a 1 it should say FAIL instead of -10 even when it shows critical fail at the end. I have fixed those issues with /torg /torgu and /torgbonus.

I include some tools that can help with TORG and I don't see those listed on MoreCore:

Usage: /torgbonus (or /torgbc) [dice total] [optional description]. '/torgbonus ?' for details.
    GM: Die Total 4 Bonus -6
    GM: Die Total 1 FAIL
    Usage: /torgdmg [damage] [toughness]. '/torgdmg ?' for details.
    GM: Damage 34 vs Toughness 12 Shock: 8 Wounds: 4
    GM: Damage 16 vs Toughness 9 Shock: 2 Wounds: 1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alfarobl; July 29th, 2019 at 21:00.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It would be great if you did the video tutorial series and added some automation/features
    If you go that route Im happy to assist - I just dont have time to do it myself.
    And then put together some shareable stuff.
    I have at last tested the current extension for Morecore with a TORG gameplay. I have added some fixes to the rolls. But found some issues with current "u" and "p" options are not very usefull if you spend a Posibility "p" option it will be useful if intead of manually having to add attribute + skill and input last dice roll, it could be input from the latest chat roll to automate spending a Hero Point /Bennie/ or Posibility in TORG.
    Could that be easyly implemented? My knowledge with LUA is very limited at this point.
    Also Up "u" option is not useful as it should probably be its own /torgup roll where you roll 2d20s and just add both. Could /torg be changed to directly roll 2 dice and add both dice to generate the bonus?

Thank you.

Good news coming from Ulisses! There is Official Support for Fantasy Grounds coming over the next months.
    Last edited by alfarobl; June 5th, 2020 at 22:32.

Blog Entries
    Hi pepor if you can have someone verify the changes I will roll them up.
    Most of what you said went straight over my head as Im not familiar with the game at all.
    You will have to provide more detail...

Most of what you said went straight over my head as Im not familiar with the game at all.
    Hi damned mi alias is alfarobl, pepor is one of my players that recorded the session on his channel.

Hope we got confirmation from others but in any case the Errata.jpg picture shows clearly how there is a missmatch with the Bonus Table and the LUA code on those three files.

The only needed improvements to this wonderful Morecore implementation of TORG are the following. English is not my native language so if something is not clear don't hesitate to ask.

Possibility rolls: Those are Hero Points in TORG (you can find those in other systems like Savage Worlds Bennies) they allow you to reroll the last /torg or /torgu rolled on the chat. If you issue /torgpossibility with no parameters it just rerolls last roll on chat using same parameters like attribute + mods and takes dice from last roll to add on if it is lower that 10 it is 10 + last roll and you check bonus table. It is already implemented with /torg or /torgu with 'p' parameter but inputs should be last roll on chat instead, just LUA code should read those and roll but adding the p option. It should be straight forward if you can read last roll values and call with /torgpossibility will help make it work.

I have attached this example for you of a Possiblity roll: James does a /torg 8+1 roll (8 is DEX +1 for Melee that is a 9 + Bonus +1 on first try gives 10 that is not enough to Hit a Defense of 12 Creature for example. So he decides to Spend a Possibility Token (Hero Point) to do so he needs to grab last d20 roll 'Die Total' and use /torg 9p13 command that is too complex it would be a better implementation of Hero Points if he could just issue "/torgpossibility" and this command will issue the command for him effective /torg 9p13 (on the capture you can see it has exploded 20s two times and went up to 60 that is 13 for original roll + 47 on new that gets a +15 Bonus plus 9 DEX+Melee and gives a 24 Total that this time Hits a Defense of 12).

If you could take a look at pages 5 and 6 it is explained on this free PDF very easily:
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...PG-Day-Special
    Last edited by alfarobl; July 29th, 2019 at 21:02.

I confirm the bug stated by alfarobl: in TORG, when you roll a 4 on the d20 you should get a -6, instead of a -4.

Thank you both for your efforts!

Hi damned!
    I have verified those changes and alfarobl is right. He has just given a detailed explanation.

Thanks in advance!

I was able to improve this TORG Eternity .ext further.

Changelist:
    • Added 2 new rolls to directly allow Up Rolls: /torgup /torguup (for unskilled)
    • Added option to add two numbers as input on /torg rolls (example: parameter /torg 10+2). Allows Attribute+Skill function to work.
    • Fixed Bonus Table on 4 returns -4 instead of -6. And FAIL on 1s (latest rulebook errata)
    • Modifyed CT window to allow all 5 stats to be shown correctly for TORG (remove Roll Init buttons)
    • Fixed extra init bonus on Charsheet not needed for Unarmed.
    • Added example of CT Options to activate all 5 columns.
    • Added new example charsheet in .xml.
    • Several minor details like new roll icons and name changes for NPCs and PCs charsheets.
    • Some changes to allow Card Hand sharing via shared Notes (not fully functional, just the idea).

Please let me know if you find anything wrong during gameplay.
    Last edited by alfarobl; May 14th, 2020 at 09:58.

Excuse my ignorance. Where do the CTOptions.jpg and RealmRunner.xml files go? I assumed the second is the char sheet? The first is maybe a table that shows up somewhere?

Thread Information