STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 20 First ... 789101119 ... Last

Thread: TORG - Eternity

Ok. I was able to modify and fix the error so at least now you can play TORG with newer Morecore Rulesets. I did some reverse engineering from the Trail of Cthulhu extension as this one was updated by Damned. Hope I didn't miss anything but seems to work Ok with the test character posted on page 6. Now I need to work on those cards. I guess with the table extension. If anyone did something for the TORG decks I would appreciate some advice on it. Thank you. All the original work is from Damned I just removed the script errors with new ruleset updates (charsheet new tab).

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alfarobl; July 29th, 2019 at 21:04.

Blog Entries
    Ahhhh - confusion abounds - on my side at least!
    vodokar was really enhancing this for Torg but he has dropped out of this space for RL reasons.
    He had added some much more mechanical features and I was thinking this was that.
    Mostly my version is/was a graphical extension.
    Well done alfarobl for updating it!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ahhhh - confusion abounds - on my side at least!
    vodokar was really enhancing this for Torg but he has dropped out of this space for RL reasons.
    He had added some much more mechanical features and I was thinking this was that.
    Mostly my version is/was a graphical extension.
    Well done alfarobl for updating it!
    Damned, yes it was difficult to follow, as there were three different versions of the extension from different people. I used yours as it was nicer on the gfx side and seemed to had all basic stuff. I see from your Trail of Cthulhu that you could really improve on the mechanical side every detail but for now it should work. Now only the TORG decks are missing I have started with the simplest Cosm Deck (only 10 cards per cosm) and Drama Deck will be next (Initiative). The most difficult one will be Destiny Deck (60 cards) problem with this one is when you need to reshuffle deck you need to check which cards are already used on player hands. But it should work fine with that little detail that needs some manual work.
    Really like what you did on Morecore thank you for your work on it! This would not work otherwise.

I use the basic card extension to handle deck of cards.

Last edited by alfarobl; July 29th, 2019 at 21:04.

Blog Entries
    It would be great if you did the video tutorial series and added some automation/features
    If you go that route Im happy to assist - I just dont have time to do it myself.
    And then put together some shareable stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It would be great if you did the video tutorial series and added some automation/features
    If you go that route Im happy to assist - I just dont have time to do it myself.
    And then put together some shareable stuff.
    Will do... I am currently working on simple solutions to organize a oneshot but after that test I will be able to decide what is needed and missing from it. Also moving to FGU could affect how card decks are handled so don't want to spend much time until I am able to see the beta working. Hope they allow simpler ways to generate decks like Roll20 and others... maybe even integrate that simple deck extension inside Morecore could help so you can add some Play Hands on the charsheet with some logic behind.
    Thank you for your offer. Just need to learn more Morecore on the master side to see what I need to add. But Youtube tutorial is a good idea!

Looks like I have everything ready for the Living Land quickstart and test. Next step will be pregens and verify functionality. Will let you know if it works but card decks seem decent now.

Last edited by alfarobl; July 29th, 2019 at 21:05.

I have updated the .ext adding some more decals and modified how the /torg and /torgu rolls show their Action Total. Before the fixed skill was shown all the time on the dicebox and was really confusing. You had to see the small chat text to see the totals.

Last edited by alfarobl; July 29th, 2019 at 21:05.

Looks great! Is there a way to modify ui elements easily to translate it to english?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Looks great! Is there a way to modify ui elements easily to translate it to english?
    Sorry forgot about those icons. It should be fixed now in english.

Thread Information