DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920

Thread: TORG - Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Geek MacBeer View Post
    I've saved my decks as individual JPEG files (one per card). I've added the Basic Card Deck Table extension to my campaign. I'm still a bit lost on how to create the deck. I create a table, selected the Cards? option and the Auto? options. Now I have a dialog with a table showing two rows, each with two grey buttons followed by a Label field and the Used? radio button. How do I create entries on this table for the images I have of the cards?
    Ok, so to add additional rows click the red circle with a backslash in it. Now open your images and drag an image over to one of the rows and drop it on the label field for that row. Once you have all of them in your table, right click and say refresh table. It will finish setting it all up for you.

Is there any video made from this module? It seems that it is rather to get working with all the cards and stuff?

Where I can download this extension?

Does anyone still have a copy of the last version of this extension to upload?

For anyone looking, I messaged with alfarobl and he said that the version in post #143 is the same as the one he had posted in #147, just without the drama deck, which to keep from breaking copyright we all need to do ourselves anyway.

So you can find the last version of the extension here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post508953

Are there any instructions on how to set this extension up? I loaded it up and I just see an empty frame for the skills, I have never used MoreCore, do I just need to find MoreCore directions?

Thread Information