DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 20 First ... 51314151617 ... Last

Thread: TORG - Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    yes you can delete old buttons.
    This absolutely works perfect on a 4k screen. Which buttons are the "old" ones? I see a tone of them in the "sidebar" folder.

Here is a new desktop done properly for your 80px
    This will tile cleanly up to 4k screen
    Thanks a lot! It does look a lot better now. Good to go until Unity
    Last edited by alfarobl; May 14th, 2020 at 20:19.

This version of the extension fixes the errors on startup in FG Unity (caused by the more strict XML parsing in FG Unity not liking having & and ' in XML files - replaced with & and ' respectively in extension.xml and gameelements.xml).

I also removed the reference to DOESound since that extension appears to be no longer supported and was generating errors due to missing PNG files.

Fair warning - I haven't tested everything with FG Unity, so there may still be issues I haven't found yet. I just fixed the startup errors and got the extension to load successfully.

EDIT: I have found a couple of layouts glitches in the combat tracker, but I have also seen similar issues in other rulesets, so it may be more a core FG Unity issue perhaps?
    EDIT2: I forgot to mention that there was some code to merge delete some buttons from the combat tracker. Using <template ... merge="delete" /> on the CT buttons seems to throw an error in FG Unity, complaining that there are no child nodes.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by vampyr13; May 14th, 2020 at 05:21.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vampyr13 View Post
    This version of the extension fixes the errors on startup in FG Unity (caused by the more strict XML parsing in FG Unity not liking having & and ' in XML files - replaced with & and ' respectively in extension.xml and gameelements.xml).

I also removed the reference to DOESound since that extension appears to be no longer supported and was generating errors due to missing PNG files.

Fair warning - I haven't tested everything with FG Unity, so there may still be issues I haven't found yet. I just fixed the startup errors and got the extension to load successfully.
    Is this based on version from post #142?

Is this based on version from post #142?
    Yes ... is there a newer/different version I should have looked at?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vampyr13 View Post
    Yes ... is there a newer/different version I should have looked at?
    Nope. Once others have had a chance to test let me know if this should become the new build.
    Is everyone ok if I clean up and remove the older versions from this thread?

Everybody can now get access to the Drama Deck as it has been changed to PWYW:

https://www.ulisses-us.com/stay-at-h...torg-eternity/

Thanks for cleaning the extension for Unity. I have packed all what I can now safely provide to help one group start playing TORG Eternity in on file with some example characters we used in our campaign, drama deck, example mats and extension. You will need the MoreCore ruleset and Basic Card Deck Tables extension for it to work. I will remove older version files from my posts.

Changelog:

NEW

• Updated .ext to work with MoreCore 1.56
    • (damned) updated several visual glitches like background support 4K and wide sidebars.
    • (vampyr13) Cleanup for Unity.
    • Fixed issue with Story background frame.

OLD

• Added 2 new rolls to directly allow Up Rolls: /torgup /torguup (for unskilled)
    • Added option to add two numbers as input on /torg rolls (example: parameter /torg 10+2). Allows Attribute+Skill function to work.
    • Fixed Bonus Table on 4 returns -4 instead of -6. And FAIL on 1s (latest rulebook errata)
    • Modifyed CT window to allow all 5 stats to be shown correctly for TORG (remove Roll Init buttons)
    • Fixed extra init bonus on Charsheet not needed for Unarmed.
    • Added example of CT Options to activate all 5 columns.
    • Added new example charsheet in .xml.
    • Several minor details like new roll icons and name changes for NPCs and PCs charsheets.
    • Some changes to allow Card Hand sharing via shared Notes (not fully functional, just the idea).

UPDATE: Good news coming from Ulisses! There is Official Support for Fantasy Grounds coming over the next months... according to video on Minute 56 he said that they have people already working on it:
    https://youtu.be/VcjTvQ7LB-M?t=3360
    Last edited by alfarobl; June 5th, 2020 at 22:27.

Some more extra stuff PWYW not included on the list provided by Ulisses:

Day One Adventures:
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/217599/

Day One Pregens:
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...One-Characters

GM Screen and 16 Pregens:
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...and-Archetypes
    Last edited by alfarobl; May 14th, 2020 at 10:15.

Ok so I just got done creating the Death of the Mystery Men campaign and have one criticism with the ext. I tried to fix it but every time I update it it never loads properly afterwards.

So the criticism is, the frame1 background used for stories is way to dark. It makes reading the story very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by discgolferusa View Post
    So the criticism is, the frame1 background used for stories is way to dark. It makes reading the story very difficult.
    Yes, I noticed that was an issue too... will fix it for you later.

Thread Information