STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    had a friend ask about seeing the actual rolled results just the other day. I am surprised this isn't actually an option in the ruleset itself. Thanks for this!
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

I have installed the Defeated Markers Addon Sampler, but there are no additional options for NPCs defeated icons (I copied a NPC and edited it, the drop down is the default list). Does it only work for "new" npcs?

Published a version of the Trait Roll Details with the Tower working in the Forge
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/196/view
    All feedback more than welcome

Players view of Combat Tracker on Character with 3 Fear, Wounds and 2 Fatigue

FP1.png

GM view of Combat Tracker (working as expected)

FP2.png

Only found out when my players told me it was showing incorrect information (it shows Wounds in the Fatigue box and Fatigue in the Fear box and doesn't show Fear at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    New Usage Die extension available, useful for Gold & Glory and any other settings. You can download it from here.
    can this be added to any item? i am not sure how to implement this. the idea is to add weapon breakage to a setting using the usage die on the items/weapons... thank you.
    Last edited by macDsinfo; July 29th, 2022 at 18:25.

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    can this be added to any item? i am not sure how to implement this. the idea is to add weapon breakage to a setting using the usage die on the items/weapons... thank you.
    In the original extension, this new feature only applies to items (not to weapons/armor) but it would be relatively easy to replicate that feature to weapons, armor and vehicles, however you would need to know how to code that. You are free to use that extension codebase for whatever purposes you want.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    In the original extension, this new feature only applies to items (not to weapons/armor) but it would be relatively easy to replicate that feature to weapons, armor and vehicles, however you would need to know how to code that. You are free to use that extension codebase for whatever purposes you want.
    thank you. with a little change to updated_record_item.xml I got it to work for weapons, however, I was getting an error from line 16. taking that line out removes the error, but I am sure that is not the design... anyway. thank you for the extension. applying it to weapons fits right in with the Dark Sun thing I am doing...

Ganging Up: Exclude Inactive Combatants appears to be breaking combat and throwing this error. Disabled it and normality resumes

Discord bug report: https://discord.com/channels/2745828...65783755153438

Ganging Up: Exclude Inactive Combatants appears to be breaking combat and throwing this error. Disabled it and normality resumes

Discord bug report: https://canary.discord.com/channels/...65783755153438

unknown.png

Thread Information