Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I assume that you could also play this today using the MoreCore or CoreRPG rulesets.
    Yeah you could. It uses the 2d20 system that Conan uses, and people are playing Conan with MoreCore.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've created a Modiphius2d20 ruleset with a Star Trek adventures extension. Available from the Rulesets folder link in the signature. It's in the early stages, but the character sheet and dice rolling is functional. To set the Tn, double click the attribute and skill to add the values to the Modifier box. Then drag off one of the skill/attribute values to get the d20 dice. Right-click to add further dice for momentum spends. There's momentum and threat tokens, based on the Star Wars destiny token functionality.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Valarian; January 31st, 2018 at 20:09. Reason: Add Screenshot
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    I've created a Modiphius2d20 ruleset with a Star Trek adventures extension. Available from the Rulesets folder link in the signature. It's in the early stages, but the character sheet and dice rolling is functional. To set the Tn, double click the attribute and skill to add the values to the Modifier box. Then drag off one of the skill/attribute values to get the d20 dice. Right-click to add further dice for momentum spends. There's momentum and threat tokens, based on the Star Wars destiny token functionality.
    You are awesome!
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    That is awesome, thanks for sharing.
    Ultimate License holder.

Discord username: Halaku

Currently GMing:
    * Ashes of Ardenyan Chapter 2 - Pathfinder
    * Venice by Night - Vampire the Masquerade
    * Adventures in the Ebony Kingdom - Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition

Playing In:

Finished Campaigns
    * Curse of Strahd - DnD 5e
    * Ashes of Ardenyan - Pathfinder
    * Necessary Evil the Next Generation - Masks
    * Slipstream - Savage Worlds
    * Necessary Evil - Savage Worlds
    * Star Wars Age of Rebellion - FFG Star Wars

Cool! I can't wait to check this out!

Yes, very cool. I played the 2d20 rules for the first time last night in a Conan game, and I liked it quite a bit. Now that I grasp the system a little better, I am going to dig into this rule set a bit more.

Valerian, what would you say is the best way to set up values and talents so that they can be linked on the character sheet? I have been typing the information into a blank note and then dropping it on the sheet, but I was wondering if there was a better way that I didn't think of. I am setting up pregens and maps to try and run the intro adventure from the free rules QuickStart, great job on the rule set.
    Last edited by timdog88; May 22nd, 2018 at 20:06.

Thread Information