DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is Customer support available at this time?

I paid for PF core rules book nut havent recieved it. I just bought it about 20 minutes ago and it is not in my librard or modules.

In order to see your new purchase you need to go into settings, make sure that your licences key is correct enter your username and password and run an an update of Fantasy Grounds. Your purchase will then appear in your library.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Have you ran an update from the login screen?
    If you bought it on Steam, have you enabled the option to search Steam purchases?

Two quick things worth checking.
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

ah, ok, ty. That worked its there now sorry.

Please delete due to my stupidity lol

Did you exit FG, re-check your FG settings, and run the updater? Try that, and open FG again. I have no idea if there are guides or videos about how to do this, but I'll edit in some instructions in a few minutes.

For most DLC I've purchased elsewhere, the recommendation is wait at least an hour (preferably a day) before panicking. I haven't bought anything from SmiteWorks, but I hear their customer service is really good. Make a new thread in the House of Healing forum, if you're still concerned. You can also try asking for advice on how long you should wait on the official Discord and/or TeamSpeak servers.

Blog Entries
    No worries. We are happy that you are up and running. The forums usually answer questions for us within a very short amount of time but if you ever need to reach us directly for support, you can email us at [email protected]

-Doug

Thread Information