5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Hells Rebels: Pathfinder AP looking for players

Hey there!
    I am putting together a Hells Rebels AP game and would like YOU (Yes, you) to apply! This will NOT be a first-come-first-served game, there will be a short interview process to go through, and then the players will be chosen from there. Please ensure that if you are interested in this game, that you read all of the information below.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: EDT USA (New York)
    Day of week and time: Friday evenings at 6:00 PM
    If new game, planned start date: June 9th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Duration will be about four no longer than five hours, once a week.
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice only
    Voice software used: Personal Teamspeak server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 6 total.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, Max gold and Max HP per level. Two traits and a drawback plus one free trait from the players guide. A copy of the players guide will be provided to those who make the final cut.
    Character restrictions: Please only use core races, and classes from the Advanced Players guide are allowed. Further house rules and character creation will be provided AFTER the players have been chosen.

Details of your scenario: I will be providing a copy of the Hells Rebels Players guide, it is strongly recommended that you read through it, it provides a lot of valuable information.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Coming soon for those who make the final cut. We will be using the calendar to keep in touch, as well as email information.

Well, that is it in a nutshell, so if I still have your attention, then by all means, contact me and set up a time to interview. The best place to reach me is either here by PM, or you can find me under the pathfinder section in the FG-CON TeamSpeak server most of the time.
    Thank you for reading this all the way through, and have a great Role-Playing day!!

Rogue
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I have room in my schedule for this game.
    You can find me on Steam and Discord.

I dunno ...Marswipp is cut from a very fine piece of cloth Rogue. Your going to have to be very crafty with this one too keep him from killing everything you spend hours building and preparing with.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Hey Jerry! Love to be part of one of your games again. Haven't played in a while but Fridays are open for me now.

Sweet. Rogue is primary on this posting but were going to share DM this campaign if that still appeals to you please apply here and get in contact with Rogue (you may very well have played with her in one of my campaigns as well). I'm often on the FG teamspeak server if you want to chat.

I'm going to be playing a primarily support role character (Healer type) so that part can be covered and allows for a lot of choices by others.
    Last edited by JerryRig; May 23rd, 2017 at 17:36.

Ultimate License Owner

a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.
    darn it, how does one delete a post?
    Last edited by ChadHale; May 23rd, 2017 at 20:30.

a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.
    And one "psychic", half elven rogue signing up.
    This character is a bit focused on defeating locks, traps, and "psychically" avoiding danger,
    not so much on combat, thus it isn't overlap with the other rogue.

as it stands, my character is under the delusion that he is some form of psychic.

*in Pathfinder:
    unchained rogue, "Varisian" half-elf, max wisdom and perception, invest skills
    3 move: acrobatics, climb, swim.
    3 rogue: disable device, perception, stealth.
    3 face: bluff, diplomacy, sense motive.
    feats:
    class-weapon finesse,
    race-Skillfoc perception.
    1st- sharp senses,
    3rd- alertness,
    5th- skill focus sense motive.
    7th- decietful
    9th- combat expertise
    11th- misdirection redirection
    13th- misdirection attack
    rogue talents:
    2, trap spotter.
    4, canny observer
    6, certainty (sense motive).
    8, follow clues
    10, combat trick (gain feat: misdirection tactics)
    rogue's edge: Sense motive.
    traits: reactionary, and seeker. Regional recluse: Ilsuria - gain +1 survival, and proficient with light shield.
    though this character is not psychic per sae,
    with trap sense, evasion, danger sense, uncanny dodge,
    and debilitating strikes, he may as well be.

Background story: a former militia member of Ilsuria. He was infatuated with the tavern maid, when the squire of the watch captain planned to "deflower the Wench", and He stood to defend her honor...
    and killed the squire.
    This would not bode well, He had to leave. He took to the road funding his travel with "harrow readings".
    Albeit such readings were bogus...
    potential drawback based on background story.
    Guilty Fraud: You received something through trickery that you did not deserve. Guilt for the misdeed distracts you from dangers around you.
    Effect(s): You take a –4 penalty on Bluff checks against creatures with an attitude toward you of indifferent or better.
    Last edited by ChadHale; May 24th, 2017 at 05:46.

Rogue will get back with ya to meet up and go over her interview she posted on ...sounds like a very interesting character to run around in the company of.
    Last edited by JerryRig; May 24th, 2017 at 14:24.

Ultimate License Owner

Hey, new to the forum. How do I apply properly?

hey Daedalis. Basically, you just did.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information