FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    There is a way to have FG always start maximized; one of my players does it. It might have something to do with Steam though. I'll ask him.
    In Windows, on the properties of the shortcut you can choose "Run" > "Maximized".

I've not tried it, but that should work.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I'm having an issue where the extension decides to move the modifier box higher up the chat log. Weird?
    Attachment 19265
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

When the extension is saving the modifier box position, it probably saved it during a previous session where your desktop was smaller. Lokiare will have to see if he can write the panel saves to know whether they are custom positions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    When the extension is saving the modifier box position, it probably saved it during a previous session where your desktop was smaller. Lokiare will have to see if he can write the panel saves to know whether they are custom positions.

Regards,
    JPG
    You mean where it knows where it should be relative to the desktop resolution? I can do that.

I'll do both size and position if I can query the desktop resolution (which I think I can).
    Last edited by lokiare; June 7th, 2017 at 07:44.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare1 View Post
    You mean where it knows where it should be relative to the desktop resolution? I can do that.

I'll do both size and position if I can query the desktop resolution (which I think I can).
    Panel saving requires some changes, and we are looking into this.

I have the same issue with the modifier box AND the dice tower moving. I was able to test it and it occurs when I minimize/resize my screen and then close the program. It will put the modifier box and dice tower in the center of the screen instead of their default locations. However I do also have those in their "default" locations if that helps at all. Not sure if there is a way to pick up on that in the code and then put them back in that location.

Also this is what the popup box looks like on my screen when it asks to put the boxes back, is it supposed to look like this?

So I have the extension installed and I attempted to open windows from my past session multiple times now. I get the box asking if I want to load Windows from the last time and I say yes, but I have yet to have it do anything. I am DMing a d&d 5e campaign. Am I missing something? Do I need to tell it to save etc? Any thoughts are appreciated.

It will only work if you have closed a campaign with the extension installed and then opened it again.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by lmp802 View Post
    So I have the extension installed and I attempted to open windows from my past session multiple times now. I get the box asking if I want to load Windows from the last time and I say yes, but I have yet to have it do anything. I am DMing a d&d 5e campaign. Am I missing something? Do I need to tell it to save etc? Any thoughts are appreciated.
    Can you open your campaign, then open the console window by typing /console in the chat. Then type /reload and when the prompt comes up say yes, then copy the output from the console and post it here? That would help me figure out what's going on in your particular case.

Also keep in mind it can't remember every window just Story, Image, Quest, Characters, etc...etc...

Also I would like to apologize for the graphics. I made custom graphics so that it would work in all rulesets and not just the CoreRPG rulesets. I'm not an artist. If someone wants to create better graphics I'll give you credit and include it in the extension.

Thread Information