5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Coming Soon: Cries in the Darkness - A WHFRP Campaign.

As the title suggests, I am trolling for interest in a WarHammer Fantasy Role Play game entitled Cries in the Darkness. This is a module created by me, and set in the Empire. The game combines elements of a dark nature, with an emphasis on "Roleplaying" rather than "Roll"-playing. I have designed this module with the intent on bridgeing it over into a long term campaign. A basic knowledge of the rules is preferred, but not required. I am planning on this being a weekly game running on Wednesday evenings beginning around 9pm EST (US) - which is GMT -5. If you are interested feel free to pm me here, or contact me via email at [email protected]. I will be glad to answer any and all questions.

---------------------------------------------
    New Scenerio has been decided on. Information will follow in a day or so. Please have look at the game calander and sign up if you are interested. Cheers.

TR
    Last edited by TruthRevisited; February 17th, 2006 at 03:51.
    Playing: No Running: Yes System/Ruleset:Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Setting: Warhammer Fantasy Accepting Players: Yes

#FantasyGrounds Open Chat Channel up and running. Come on in and chat a spell. Help find a game, or just talk with friends and users. www.mirc.com

irc Network: irc.worldgamers.net
    Channel: #FantasyGrounds

I would be interested in a WH game. Let me know.
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Syric Blackflame
    I would be interested in a WH game. Let me know.
    Excellent. It appears that Friday evenings, or Tuesday evenings are going to be best for the game. Do either of these work for you mate?

TR
    Playing: No Running: Yes System/Ruleset:Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Setting: Warhammer Fantasy Accepting Players: Yes

#FantasyGrounds Open Chat Channel up and running. Come on in and chat a spell. Help find a game, or just talk with friends and users. www.mirc.com

Either are good for me.
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Syric Blackflame
    Either are good for me.

Wonderful.. I am putting the finishing touches on it right now, looking to start in about two weeks.

TR

Out of curiosity. How are you going to play WFRP in FG, having in mind that it's d20 based? Did you make some modifications or you just leave the Warhammer setting and adapt it to d20 mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    Out of curiosity. How are you going to play WFRP in FG, having in mind that it's d20 based? Did you make some modifications or you just leave the Warhammer setting and adapt it to d20 mechanics?
    I have a ruleset for it. I am running WHFRP as is in the books, no need to change anything. With the character sheet and such, and the ability to roll %dice, all is good. I have run it before with no issues.

TR

Quote Originally Posted by TruthRevisited
    I have a ruleset for it.
    You mean, you've made it yourself? I should tell why I'm asking. A friend of mine is a great Warhammer Game Master, I showed him Fantasy Grounds today and his only problem was "but it's D&D". I think he would gladly run a WFRP campaign if he could use Warhammer rules, instead of d20. Say, is there a chance for you to post the ruleset somewhere? Or point a place where you got that, in case you didn't make it? Having a Warhammer ruleset would be awesome for us. Heh, I'd even sign for your campaing, but unoftunately, vacancies aside, we're having serious time zone issues here - I'm in Europe.

I am definitely interested in this. I have the v.2 rulebook but have not yet started to read it. Is this something where you can help me along until I am finished with the book?

Thanks,

-Velvet

Would love to play, either night is good for me, but I might have to come in late some evenings as I have to help the kids with homework sometimes.

I have the 2nd edition rules and am begining to get familiarized with them. Let me know.

Standard PC generation I assume, and do you us to pick starting career or roll random?

Thread Information