Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

remove effect addon

we are trying to use the remove effect addon but we are getting the error, players do not have the option to remove effects, this is new as it has been working fine for a few years

Blog Entries
    As with all extensions, have you tested it in a new campaign with no other extensions enabled?

If the problem persists, I suggest you post in the extension's thread. It is more likely that those who use the extension, including the extension author, will see the issue and have a solution for you.

You can also verify that the extension is currently supported and any conflicts with other extensions may be reported.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    players do not have the option to remove effects
    Ask the GM to look in campaign options for the Game (GM) -> Effects: Players Can Remove option. Set it to "on".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by evilmouse View Post
    dwhere addon for that mod
    It is linked in the 5E extensions thread - which is accessible from the " Extensions, Modules, Pregens and other 5E resources" sticky thread at the top of the 5E forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information