FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The portraits created by the ruleset are 72x72 based on the "portrait_char" template using the portrait icon defined by the "charlist" portraitset.

When an icon is placed in a generic control, the image is centered not stretched. Even if it was stretched, it would look grainy, since you are interpolating a 72x72 image to 140x140 image.

You would need to override the portrait base and mask graphics, override the charlist portrait set, and deal with any issues in the character selection window, character sheet or the character list in the upper left tabletop. (There may be none, but those are the places that the portrait_*_charlist icons are used.) Or you could define a new portraitset to use on the PC sheet. (maybe portraitset name="charsheet", and the resulting graphics would be "portrait_*_charsheet".)

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Thank you Moon. That actually made sense to me. Proof you can teach an old dog new tricks.

I'll will try creating a new portraitset. Thanks again.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    When an icon is placed in a generic control, the image is centered not stretched.
    For the portrait control (and the token image created from it), I'm seeing an image smaller than 63x63 being stretched to fill the control. Is this special just for the portrait?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The image selected as the portrait source is resized to fit the mask/base image defined for each portrait set. Once those portrait sets create the icons, they follow the same logic as any other icon.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I got intimidated when I looked at creating a new portraitset, so I went the easy way and just scaled portrait.png and portrait_mask.png. It works well on the character sheet and the portrait selection, but not on the PC icons onthe desktop. Is this the char_list you referred to? Any suggestion if it would be easier to try the new portrait set or to try and resolve the desktop issue(s)?

Attachment 19391

And if you are interested, this is what the character sheet looks like so far;
    Attachment 19392

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information