5E Character Create Playlist

Sizeable chat log.. and other items

It would be very nice is the panes like the chat log, etc, were sizeable. I've finally had my first gaming session in FG (FG II actually), and found that, with a DM and 5 players, the chat window goes quickly (esp. the way the words are wrapped with a long character name, like: Derek Threll - The Traveller)

Also, other items like character sheets would be good if they could be resized ... if would be nice if I could see all 3 powers the SW character sheet
    Panis, Chaos, Disorder.... my work here is done.
    London - GMT (GMT+1 in British Summer Time)
    Availability: WeekNight: GMT 21:00 - for 2-3 hours. WeekEnds: fluid, but 3-4 hour sessions possible.
    Availability pending negotiations with the wife

We know about the lack of "space" - and we're working on something to fix this, but I can't go into too many specifics right now
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Great news... It'll be interesting to see what comes... I know I'd love to see 2 chat windwos - one for OOC and one for IC, but I can see that others might not agree, and it could also add to clutter on the 'desktop'...
    Availability: WeekNight: GMT 21:00 - for 2-3 hours. WeekEnds: fluid, but 3-4 hour sessions possible.

I encourage my players to use a "short" name for the word wrap reason. Remember the name can be changed any time, so for combat encounters there is no reason he couldn't change "Derek Threll - The Traveller" to Derek. This actually can be a fun role playing thing. IE a character at a ball might use Lord Threll, and in a slum bar might use Rek, ie using alias' for different situations.

Very true Griogre... and in a mystery-setting, we don't even have to share real name 'Thin Male Human' - can introduce himself as anyone... although we are unlikely to see non-party gaming I suspect..

Chatwindow in frames would be a good solution, a lot like Mirc. (In fact that would be my PREFERED solution, with some kind of indication when you have gotten a new message in the frame, maybe even a bell? )
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I should have been a little more clear - I was referring to the character sheet issue and not the chat window
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

ahh - well, at least the discussion might raise the awareness of this as an item for review/work...

Thread Information