STAR TREK 2d20

Resizing and translation

I have been working on removing the abbreviations and resizing and repositioning the fields in the worksheet, some adjustments are missing, but I am slowly doing it, but I have a question, I wonder if CoreRPG determines the size of the character sheet.
    And as for the size of the screenshot I apologize but I'm using the scale of 65 instead of 100.

Attachment 18881 Attachment 18882 Attachment 18883
    Attachment 18884 Attachment 18885

I added a level to the more Status, but I would like to know if it is possible to "automate" the character roll HT with the negative levels of HP and delete the character of the tracker when the Status changes to Dead.

https://youtu.be/Au9d4bpT1R8

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I added a level to the more Status, but I would like to know if it is possible to "automate" the character roll HT with the negative levels of HP and delete the character of the tracker when the Status changes to Dead.

https://youtu.be/Au9d4bpT1R8
    Yes, it's possible, but you have the issue where, because GURPS is super flexible, you have all sorts of modifiers on those HT rolls (ie, Hard to Kill, Hard to Subdue, Unkillable, Vulnerabilities, etc). For all those situations to work, then those rules would need to be coded into the ruleset. So yes, it can be done, but to do it properly, it's a big job.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Yes Ronnke, unfortunately I know this, but the worst is not to be laborious and yes I do not understand anything programming ....
    I made the adjustments in the layout, to make the abbreviations, I made adjustments in the language to apply the accentuations in the rolls, I created some languages and fonts based on Banestorm, only I can find "clean" buttons to create a I mean clean, I mean with nothing written).

Thread Information