Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Thread: DMG table list?

DMG table list?

Hello all,

The 5E DMG is on sale and was hoping someone could point me to a list of the random roll tables included with the module (can't find this info anywhere).

To be more specific I was hoping for a random loot table- so if you know this is included with the DMG that would be enough to answer my question. I know I could use Don Jon or create my own but having the entire DMG would be great and if it already has a bunch of tables already then that's great. And being able to drag and drop the items into character sheets is a big plus.

Quote Originally Posted by EnterUserID View Post
    HTo be more specific I was hoping for a random loot table- so if you know this is included with the DMG that would be enough to answer my question.
    Check out the video on the product page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC5EDMG Random Treasure starts at 2:14.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Perfect. Thank you. I am unable to watch the video because I am on mobile and on limited data but I will watch it later before I buy it. It sounds like it has what I need.

The first sentence Doug says in the video at 2:14 is: "Random Treasure - this is one of the big, big pulls for the Dungeon Masters Guide..."

But, watch the video later, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    There is a HUGE number of tables in the DMG. Here are a couple of screen shots. The first is the tables list collapsed so you can see which chapters have tables. The second two are parts of the treasure tables. Besides having tables for the random properties of various magic items (like Beads of Force) you can see their are also random tables for items, scrolls and hoards.

Attachment 18837Attachment 18838Attachment 18839

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information