FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PBG: PF Mod: Crypt of the Everflame [CORE/T1-2/#94970]

PBG: PF Mod: Crypt of the Everflame [CORE/T1-2/#94970][FantasyGrounds/Google+]
    05-13-2017/12p-8p (CST)

The young heroes of the town of Kassen are ready for their coming-of-age ceremony, an old tradition in which they retrieve a piece of the eternal flame burning in the tomb of the town’s founder. Yet when they arrive there, they find only the corpses of their fellow townsfolk, dead bandits, and mysterious animated skeletons. The novice heroes must brave the traps and perils of the Crypt of the Everflame, discover the source of the corruption that has awakened an ancient evil, and defeat a menace that seeks vengeance against Kassen and its people.

Written by Jason Bulmahn

Warhorn available here.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Would like to play, assuming TeamSpeak, but don't know that I can commit to an entire Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Would like to play, assuming TeamSpeak, but don't know that I can commit to an entire Saturday.
    Voice would be Google Hangouts and it's never taken the full 8 hours (5 hours is the avg.)
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

If it's 5 hrs. maybe. I guess I could use my phone. Otherwise, won't install the app and prefer to use TS.

If it's 5 hrs. maybe. I guess I could use my phone. Otherwise, won't install the app and prefer to use TS.
    Hmmmm. I've never had to install an app. We just use it from the browser. But I understand.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Looks like they've improved it since the last time I used it (some time ago). If it's browser only and no secondary install, OK. But...why not use Teamspeak?

We use Hangouts all the time in my games, and for our company meetings. No software to install.

Cheers,
    JPG

Looks like they've improved it since the last time I used it (some time ago). If it's browser only and no secondary install, OK. But...why not use Teamspeak?
    Mainly because the other group I list in (Pathfinder Collective Yahoo Group - the one I actually started in) prefer to use Roll20 and Hangouts and it's hard enough to get some of them to want to use FG so I try not to throw too much at them. If they get to use Hangouts, they're a bit more comfortable instead of trying to learn ALL new stuff and we can focus on the FG aspect of things. I forwarded the email I got regarding the Pathfinder materials being released so I'm hoping that might entice some of them to want to use FG along with Roll20. I picked up the Core Rulebook and Bestiary myself so I can kind of show them what's going on.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

cotev is a great module for those new to PF or PFS.
    Last edited by Ken L; May 4th, 2017 at 23:41.

MW - thx for the info. I'm glad this topic came up, because I was definitely biased. When I first used hangouts, I had to run a google installer and it installed a bunch of stuff I didn't want (forget when - several years ago), then it was hard to remove. But, I guess with the transition of YouTube to HTML5 away from flash and changes in browser technology, they must be using native h.264/MP4 in HTML5 for hangouts also. So...who knows...maybe I'll switch to hangouts!

Thread Information