DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 88 of 108 First ... 3878868788899098 ... Last
    No, from the images bar i get the Images. Thanks for the tip.

But If Smiteworks would redo all stuff released, that would be great. The current state is displeasing. Every Module has itīs own structures. (As nearly all get done from different authors) If youīre just using one module sturcture make sense, but with every module loaded... and everyone using different naming i just get mad when i try to find specific stuff. Donīt get it why thereīs no naming like Module Shortname (Druma-1-NPC-Pictures, Druma-2-Battlemaps, Druma-3-Pictures etc and that sturture for all and everything from every publisher...)
    Sorry not native speaking, hope its not offensive, but right now iīm having a hard time preping my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    No, from the images bar i get the Images. Thanks for the tip.

But If Smiteworks would redo all stuff released, that would be great. The current state is displeasing. Every Module has itīs own structures. (As nearly all get done from different authors) If youīre just using one module sturcture make sense, but with every module loaded... and everyone using different naming i just get mad when i try to find specific stuff. Donīt get it why thereīs no naming like Module Shortname (Druma-1-NPC-Pictures, Druma-2-Battlemaps, Druma-3-Pictures etc and that sturture for all and everything from every publisher...)
    Sorry not native speaking, hope its not offensive, but right now iīm having a hard time preping my stuff.
    We're in agreement on issues of uniformity.

Did you see my other question about Images from Druma?

Do they show up correctly from pages in the Reference Manual?

So far, I am only having trouble accessing the Images from the Library column (which shows up blank, as you noted), which I'm looking at right now... very puzzling.

For Druma, when I recreate the module locally (from the current version of the source tree), and use it instead of the Vault version, then the Images link from the Library works correctly... So I'll get with Dominic and see what is going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    @Morquendel

p.s. For Druma, does the Reference Manual work, generally, to bring up relevant images?
    yepp. Reference Manual and Image Toolbar are working as intended. Just from the modules Image space they arent working.
    error.png

yepp. Reference Manual and Image Toolbar are working as intended. Just from the modules Image space they arent working.
    error.png
    Ok, that is exactly what I'm seeing. The source files for Druma appear to be correct, so this should be easy to get corrected in the Vault version of the module.

Regarding Towns, I see the error in the source file, but it doesn't generate errors for me when I load it for some reason.

Q: Does the module work otherwise, after the errors are reported? Or does it fail to load, and work, at all?

The thing about those error messages is that they are correct: Those files do not exist as 'referenceimages', and the error is that these references (e.g. (modules/PCS Towns of the Inner Sea/referenceimages/Trunau (small).jpg)) exist at all... they shouldn't.

So, this one should also be fixable pretty quickly. I'm still puzzled about why I don't see the same errors.

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Ok, that is exactly what I'm seeing. The source files for Druma appear to be correct, so this should be easy to get corrected in the Vault version of the module.

Regarding Towns, I see the error in the source file, but it doesn't generate errors for me when I load it for some reason.

Q: Does the module work otherwise, after the errors are reported? Or does it fail to load, and work, at all?

The thing about those error messages is that they are correct: Those files do not exist as 'referenceimages', and the error is that these references (e.g. (modules/PCS Towns of the Inner Sea/referenceimages/Trunau (small).jpg)) exist at all... they shouldn't.

So, this one should also be fixable pretty quickly. I'm still puzzled about why I don't see the same errors.

- s.west
    Everything else seems to work as intended (at least i didnīt find anything else )
    Thanks for the superfast support -

Everything else seems to work as intended (at least i didnīt find anything else )
    Thanks for the superfast support -
    My pleasure. Above all, I wanted the modules that I adapted (Towns, Druma, Nidal, Magnimar, and Taverns) to be Useful to people... otherwise, what's the point?

Cheers!

Wish for Magnimar: could you insert the Monuments with images on the big city map? Right now, thereīs just the Boon text.
    made my own mod...(if this is of any help i can send you the images) that way i would use one module less while in magnimar
    Put this Images as pins on the map
    monuments.png

Yes, please, send me at least one of your images so I have an idea of what you want it to look like. You could p.m. it to me, if you like.

I have all the raw materials, so putting together the whole collection shouldn't be too much of a chore. And I'd rather have them in my own raw format so that if I ever need, or want, to make further changes I'll have the originals at hand.

Thanks!

- s.west

Wish for Magnimar: could you insert the Monuments with images on the big city map? Right now, thereīs just the Boon text.
    made my own mod...(if this is of any help i can send you the images) that way i would use one module less while in magnimar
    Put this Images as pins on the map
    monuments.png
    A couple of things: First, it had been so long since I had dealings with Magnimar (either in the game we're running, or from working on the module) that I didn't recognize that the image you linked to above was not an image from that PDF.

So, as it turns out, I don't have access to the various monument images that I assume you are talking about. I searched online and found a few hits from a few websites (like Giant in the Playground, and others) that have copies of those images, but I don't even know which Paizo document (if any) they are from... ??

Secondly, I'm glad you mentioned Magnimar, because I have found some missing story links (e.g., "Irespan References") that I need to correct. I know they worked, once upon a time... I don't understand how they can be broken now.

Anyway, let me know about those monument images, because I am completely uninformed as far as they are concerned.

Thanks!

- s.west

Thread Information