STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 108 First ... 6789101858 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    We will look into it to see if it makes sense to make any changes. In the meantime, I believe you can turn off Item Identification if your players are planning to do a shopping trip that references the Core Rules and APG and then turn it back on again when you resume adventuring.

Just a heads up Doug et al,

The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path Anniversary Edition about this content section isn't parsing the `[h4]` heading tags.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/6...Edition_PFRPG/

And also thanks for the work on this! I'm working on getting my Pathfinder group off Roll20 and using this. Still need the Ultimate books as our campaign is currently using several classes and archetypes from Ultimate Combat (totally understand this will take time and depends on business viability).

Quote Originally Posted by PopinFRESH View Post
    Still need the Ultimate books as our campaign is currently using several classes and archetypes from Ultimate Combat (totally understand this will take time and depends on business viability).
    You don't *need* these to play Pathfinder on Fantasy Grounds. You can input data manually fine - it's what everyone's been doing for many years before the recent official support. Then as more products come out the need for manual input reduces.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You don't *need* these to play Pathfinder on Fantasy Grounds. You can input data manually fine - it's what everyone's been doing for many years before the recent official support. Then as more products come out the need for manual input reduces.
    Absolutely Trenloe. I definitely understand that FG is capable and I didn't mean to imply it couldn't be done. I was more meaning that trying to convince the group to move to FG for our existing Pathfinder campaign would be difficult if the majority of stuff had to be manually keyed, especially since the GM would already have to recreate their homemade campaign from scratch on an unfamiliar platform. The more official content that is available, especially with any automation, make this proposition much more viable for the group. I'm not the GM otherwise we would have been using FG from the start

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    There are loads of errors like this in the Anniversary Edition of Rise of the Runelords. Many of them can be found in this excellent list, compiled from the Paizo messageboards.
    Do you think these other corrections might make it into your version of Rise of the Runelords?

Quote Originally Posted by PopinFRESH View Post
    Just a heads up Doug et al,

The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path Anniversary Edition about this content section isn't parsing the `[h4]` heading tags.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/6...Edition_PFRPG/

And also thanks for the work on this! I'm working on getting my Pathfinder group off Roll20 and using this. Still need the Ultimate books as our campaign is currently using several classes and archetypes from Ultimate Combat (totally understand this will take time and depends on business viability).
    Thanks for notifying us of this. Its been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Do you think these other corrections might make it into your version of Rise of the Runelords?
    I Believe DDavison already answered this. We are keeping as close to the Paizo version as possible. Sometime in the future if Paizo were to integrate this into their product, we would then update accordingly.

A new set of fixes has been updated to Kingmaker and Rise of the Runelords. Information about it can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ates-5-22-2017

not sure if this is the correct thread but the fighter skill weapon training does not give the groups.

it says "Weapon groups are defined as follows (GMs may add other weapons to these groups, or add entirely new groups):" and then nothing just the next skill.

Pathfinder Core Rules module.

Ammunition for projectile weapons (arrows, bolts, darts (for blowguns) and sling bullets) are set to Type = Weapon. So, when these items are added to a character sheet, they will create a melee weapon entry in the actions tab. Which doesn't actually do anything useful as the damage (zero) and attack etc. don't do anything. Now, I know you can do melee attacks with these as improvised weapons (damage as per dagger of the same size), but that info isn't filled out.

In previous PFRPG modules, these were set as Type = Good and Services, Subtype = Ammunition; which allowed you to add ammunition to your inventory without creating a melee weapon entry.

Would it be possible to set Type = Good and Services, Subtype = Ammunition for the ammunition in the Pathfinder Core Rules module?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information