STAR TREK 2d20
Page 72 of 108 First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Bestiary 2 dragons have spells in Special Attacks, but not on the spells tab.
    I can't see any spells in the "Special Attacks" section of Bestiary 2 dragons - this would go against the Paizo statblock format. Are you referring to dragon special rule - like breath weapon, etc., which aren't spells? If not, then please provide details of which dragon you're seeing spells listed in the special attacks section. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Is it just with Bestiary 2 and the dragons? I'm just asking if you noticed any other modules with this issue?
    Seems like Bestiary 2 might have had its data imported when there was a bug with the spell-like ability detection. Bestiary 1 and 3 don't have that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can't see any spells in the "Special Attacks" section of Bestiary 2 dragons - this would go against the Paizo statblock format. Are you referring to dragon special rule - like breath weapon, etc., which aren't spells? If not, then please provide details of which dragon you're seeing spells listed in the special attacks section. Thanks.
    Screenshot 2021-03-10 070030.png
    Last edited by bmos; March 10th, 2021 at 12:08.

That's not the official Bestiary 2, you can tell because there's no token artwork.

The official Bestiary 2 appears fine to me.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That's very strange. I don't have any bestiary 2 mod files in my modules folder and the Library module selection screen seems to show the official module is loaded...
    Screenshot 2021-03-10 082234.png

EDIT: I have cleared my vault, forced an update, removed everything from my modules folder, unloaded all modules in FG, restarted FG, and loaded just that one module again.
    Same issue. No extensions loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bmos; March 10th, 2021 at 13:42.

That's very strange. I don't have any bestiary 2 mod files in my modules folder and the Library module selection screen seems to show the official module is loaded...
    Screenshot 2021-03-10 082234.png

Don't official bestiaries still have some NPCs with no artwork since Paizo doesn't have art for every single Bestiary entry?

I'll dig deeper and try to find out what's going on.
    Looks like the update that pushed yesterday broke it. Let me look into it.

Bestiary 2 dragons have spells in Special Attacks, but not on the spells tab.
    Thanks for reporting. This was broken in yesterday's update.

I've fixed in the SmiteWorks system and have requested a priority hotfix. Hopefully this will go out today. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

The Bestiary 2 fix is now in the update system. Please run an update to fix this issue.

This is a repost but In regards to the NPC codex for PF1: I can't seem to drag and drop any of the iconics into the encounter builder, combat tracker and they don't seem to appear on the "NPC" list either also kyra's description reads "kyra #h in murder"

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Looks like it wasn't parsing with it's current name of Healing and needed to add Judgement to the end of all of them to get it to show. Will push a fix with tomorrow's update.
    Updated today and the special ability is not listed. All other judgements are though.

Advanced Players Healing Judgement Missing 12th March.PNG
    Other judgements.PNG

There was a some dropped communication on my part. A mix up with the dev on the product. I will get in touch with them.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information