STAR TREK 2d20
Page 69 of 108 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    I receive following error sometimes:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:185: attempt to index local 'nodeEffect' (a userdata value)
    Steps taken:
    When manually set wounds to monster with regeneration.
    Start clicking on next turn button for multiple turns.

Bug185.jpg GIF, with my attempt at reproducing this
    fgu_logs_20210227.2.zip logs. This campaign used to have extensions, but I've turned off all of them.

Mummy's Mask AP1
    • Akhentepi's Armor - Is missing cost of 5,235 gp and missing the bonus of 1 (to get a +1 padded armor).
    • Haunt in B2 doesn't have it's reset value of 1 day. Really affected my running (since it didn't have a reset value).
    • Graven Guardian in D13 has all of it stats as if it had already cast Haste. It should have the base stats and an effect for haste to be added.
    Last edited by DCrumb; March 1st, 2021 at 05:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Corun View Post
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:185: attempt to index local 'nodeEffect' (a userdata value)
    Steps taken:

fgu_logs_20210227.2.zip logs. This campaign used to have extensions, but I've turned off all of them.
    Thank you for reporting this issue. I will take a look and may respond back with more questions.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    Mummy's Mask AP1
    • Akhentepi's Armor - Is missing cost of 5,235 gp and missing the bonus of 1 (to get a +1 padded armor).
    • Haunt in B2 doesn't have it's reset value of 1 day. Really affected my running (since it didn't have a reset value).
    • Graven Guardian in D13 has all of it stats as if it had already cast Haste. It should have the base stats and an effect for haste to be added.
    Thanks for reporting these. I will check it out and get them fixed.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Steps taken:

I attempted to replicate the report, but was not able to with a fresh campaign. As you mentioned using extensions at some point, please try a fresh campaign and see if that produces the same issue. If not, then the lingering effects of your extensions are still there in the other campaign. One way to attempt to fix would be to load a campaign with no extension setup and type /save into chat. Then exit out the campaign and start it back up and test. Please report back if you continue seeing this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I attempted to replicate the report, but was not able to with a fresh campaign. As you mentioned using extensions at some point, please try a fresh campaign and see if that produces the same issue. If not, then the lingering effects of your extensions are still there in the other campaign. One way to attempt to fix would be to load a campaign with no extension setup and type /save into chat. Then exit out the campaign and start it back up and test. Please report back if you continue seeing this issue.
    I've managed to reproduce on clean campaign. It seems that extra effect such as "IMMUNE: fire; VULN: cold" being on the effects list, before(above) REGEN: allows to reproduce effect. After that rapid clicking on Next Creature button allowed to show the error. As this campaign weight 5kb, I've attached it here.
    I've also made sure to check this campaign was created with current update, no rulesets extracted in '.../rulesets/' folder, and no extensions selected. No modules should be loaded too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes, that is the error I reported here some months ago: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...with-fixed-mod

It is a bit tedious to reproduce But seemingly people finally were able to reproduce it in a more consistent way

In advanced race while the alternate race traits and listed I can not find a way to drag and drop the traits so I don't have to manually replace the ones there.

Quote Originally Posted by piotyr View Post
    In advanced race while the alternate race traits and listed I can not find a way to drag and drop the traits so I don't have to manually replace the ones there.
    You may have to give me a step by step on what you are trying to do. Images also help as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I've managed to reproduce on clean campaign. It seems that extra effect such as "IMMUNE: fire; VULN: cold" being on the effects list, before(above) REGEN: allows to reproduce effect. After that rapid clicking on Next Creature button allowed to show the error. As this campaign weight 5kb, I've attached it here.
    I've also made sure to check this campaign was created with current update, no rulesets extracted in '.../rulesets/' folder, and no extensions selected. No modules should be loaded too.
    I tried it with your campaign and received the same result.

Capture.PNG

This seems like a fickle issue. I'll keep playing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yes, that is the error I reported here some months ago: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...with-fixed-mod

It is a bit tedious to reproduce But seemingly people finally were able to reproduce it in a more consistent way
    Yes, it's on my list and I'm still throwing debugs and trying to nail down for it to be reproduced on my end. Thought this would be the ticket. I'll keep trying.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information