DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 66 of 108 First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    That sort of expression (min/max logic in effect coding) is not implemented, but you can vote for such things here. I'm pretty sure expansion of the effects system is planned eventually, but it's a lower priority than the lighting subsystem they're releasing next (if I understand the development timetable correctly). I did submit an improvement to that to allow for quarter or third logic rather than just half, but it's just in Kelrugem's extension so far.
    I wonder whether one could not just the existing math package language for lua and just use those notations in the effect, then the code just takes it as it is as formula and calculates it Basically just adding the capability of using formulas in the effects as in the code. Hence, may be easier than anticipated at the end, I try to add those things whenever I have more time

(and when extending the math package in lua one could use integrals and so on, lol )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 5th, 2021 at 21:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    and when extending the math package in lua one could use integrals and so on, lol
    That's what tabletop games need, integrals

Return of the Runelords 6/6 Warmonger has no damage type listed for Reaper (slashing) or Wrecking Ball (bludgeoning) which defaults to them bypassing all DR.
    Last edited by bmos; February 6th, 2021 at 15:05.

There is a bug where the RESIST effect does not work if there is a fraction damage. Look at screenshot. In the simple case with no mods I have set up a damage with:
    1d6+0.5 CON + 2 magic, piercing damage
    +
    1d6+0.5 CON + 2 fire damage

If I set the constitution to an odd number, the damage from the constitution is not a whole number. In this case the chat will say "partially resisted", but it will not actually subtract the damage.
    If I set the constitution to an even number, the extra damage is a whole number. In this case the chat will say "partially resisted" and it will actually subtract the damage.

Please fix this, I have a kineticist in my game that uses this (that is why I also screenshotted my modded game

Edit:
    Also, then I set my damage from a spell to come from an ability score, like CON, it does not apply effects when calculating. So if I have an effect in this case with CON: -20, it would not matter to the damage. This problem might be known? I can post screenshot of it if it is unclear.
    Edit2: Forgot to attached screenshot
    Edit3: Damn, did not manage to attach screenshot, file was maybe to large. Here is the filetbug report half damage.jpg
    Last edited by Svandal; February 10th, 2021 at 09:10. Reason: Forgot to attach screenshot

Ultimate Wilderness typo on feat "Aquartic Combatant".
    typo.png

Advanced Player's Guide Oracle Curse - Tongues missing.
    missingtongues.png

Svandal, I can't replicate the bug. I also don't see your screenshot.

I play a Kineticist and this bug interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    Svandal, I can't replicate the bug. I also don't see your screenshot.

I play a Kineticist and this bug interests me.
    I forgot to add the screenshot. I have updated my earlier post to include the screenshot.
    I also use Fantasy grounds Unity if that makes any difference.
    It happens when there is a "half damage" like 10.5 damage or x.5 damage

Quote Originally Posted by Delthos View Post
    So I just noticed today that the Cohort/Follower table in the Leadership feat in the Core Rules is formatted wrong. The 1st through 5th level column headers for followers are messed up. The way it is done it looks like all your followers start out at 3rd level instead of 1st level as they should. It needs to be adjusted so that they are showing correctly. The column headers all need to be shifted to the right by two columns.
    Core book got a revamp and all the table should be fixed now

Shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    Advanced Player's Guide Oracle Curse - Tongues missing.
    missingtongues.png
    I’m updating it right now. I’ll make sure that all curses are included.

Thanks

Shadowcat

Thread Information