DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 59 of 108 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last
    @shadowcat34

As I figure out more and more of this stuff, I will always be keen to go back and improve what has come before. So, as you work on Darkness and Darkmoon, please let me know of any ways you find to make these things better, and I'll revisit Magnimar (and others, as I adapt them).

Cheers!

- s.west

@bmos - thanks for reporting these issues. Comments below.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Bestiary 1:
    Troll in Bestiary 1 has weird formatting for SQ field (it begins and ends with semicolons but there is only one entry).
    I'll update the troll for the next update. There was also a ; at the beginning of the hydra special qualities. Note - these don't break any standard functionality, but it's good to clear them up to keep standard formatting.

Bestiary 2:
    Denizen of Leng has part of "planar fast-healing" left in HD box.
    Many (all?) NPCs have no spell actions.
    The spells at some point had the <parse> flag reset from 1 to 0, so the ruleset didn't parse out any actions in the NPC.

Fix submitted for Denizen of Leng and spell action not being parsed submitted to SmiteWorks for next update.

Bestiary 3:
    Thriae Seer has serious messed up DCs (such as Calm Emotions DC 2!!!). This goes back to the DC issue Zygmunt Molotch posted in July. I think part of the issue may be that DC is based on spell level but 'at will' spells are added as cantrips?
    The spells specifically aren't added as cantrips - they are added to the correct spell level with "(at will)" added to the spell description.

This is actually an issue with the base ruleset that has been around for a very long time. And there are three sections to it:

1) When the creature is read-only the DC shown in the hover over information on the cast button is very incorrect (2 as you mention for Calm Emotions - when it should be 20).
    2) When the creature is added to the combat tracker (or a copy of it is made) it becomes editable and the hover over DC changes again - showing DC 12 if you hover over the cast button. But, if you use the cast button it will actually use the correct DC of 20.
    3) If you unlock the creature record (in the CT or a copy in the campaign) the hover DC of the cast button changes to 20. If you re-lock the record it changes back to 12. But, using the cast button with the NPC either unlocked or locked results in the save action being correct - in this example, DC 20. Which is calculated off the spell section "Base DC" plus the spell level section the spell is in - 18 + 2 = 20 in this example.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 3rd, 2020 at 12:38.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I noticed that in the PFRPG Bestiary, the Orc's Type is just "CE Medium humanoid" without the "(orc)" subtype, so effect TYPE(orc) doesn't work with it.
    orc.png

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    I noticed that in the PFRPG Bestiary, the Orc's Type is just "CE Medium humanoid" without the "(orc)" subtype, so effect TYPE(orc) doesn't work with it.
    orc.png
    Thanks for reporting I'll add (orc) in a future update.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 9th, 2020 at 13:19.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ammunition is missing in the tables list for both the core rules and ultimate equipment lists. however they do show up on the non-equipment list (lol), I was looking all over and typing all kinds of things to bring up arrows, bolts or bullets and nothing would show and I didnt see anything in the physical files but it was found in the basic core rules. Please fix thank you.

Which "tables list" are you referring to?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    orc.png
    This fix has been pushed to live today.

I was looking in the Ultimate equipment guide and the PF Core rule book, both paid versions but found the ammunition in the SRD version of the PF Core Rules NOT in the paid versionsammo.PNG Sorry for the delay in answering back was very busy last couple of days

Sincerely Aramis

This has been reported and a fix is incoming with the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

ok I was told to report the omission thanks for quick response that is one of the best features of this program YOU!��

Thread Information