DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 58 of 108 First ... 848565758596068 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiche007 View Post
    Hi,

Is It normal that the encounters tables from Into the Darkness and Guide to Darkmoon Vale are missing? I think it should be there because in Magnimar Setting they are there.

Thanks
    Moved this post to the official product bug reporting thread (again).

Please log issues with products in this thread.

Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, I need to see if something is a bug, but I have no idea where to post. What is the difference between a Module and Product? My question is about the Pathfinder Kingmaker AP.

I am asking because I see things being moved to different threads, but the only difference I see in the thread titles is one word 'Module' vs 'Product'
    Last edited by orien45; November 19th, 2020 at 20:11.

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    Ok, I need to see if something is a bug, but I have no idea where to post. What is the difference between a Module and Product? My question is about the Pathfinder Kingmaker AP.

I am asking because I see things being moved to different threads, but the only difference I see in the thread titles is one word 'Module' vs 'Product'
    "Module" is a FG term for a product containing library data - like the data from a rulebook, or a setting or an adventure path, etc..

If you have an issue with an adventure path, this is the thread to post it.

The reason we want issues with official products posted in this thread is to make it easy for the many converters to have to look in one place for issues reported with the products they're responsible for. It means they can learn about it quicker and have much less chance of missing issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Never got a reply on this series of bug reports (some of which are kind of a big deal I think).
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post556398

Also, I just noticed that all the Bags of Holding in the Core Rulebook are missing their weights, although they are present in Ultimate Equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Never got a reply on this series of bug reports (some of which are kind of a big deal I think).
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post556398

Also, I just noticed that all the Bags of Holding in the Core Rulebook are missing their weights, although they are present in Ultimate Equipment.
    I've asked to have the developers reach out to investigate the errors reported.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I've asked to have the developers reach out to investigate the errors reported.
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure they didn't get missed

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Bestiary 4:
    Hamadryad is entirely missing the fast-healing info.
    Hungry Flesh and Irminsul have regeneration in HD field which means that effect is not created in CT when NPC is added. There is also a close parenthesis after the HD. The regen damage types are also missing the close parenthesis. EDIT: looks like I already reported Hungry Flesh in October and it just hasn't been fixed. I also reported the same issue with other NPCs from Bestiary 4 back in August.
    Formian Taskmaster has no caster level filled in.
    Argus has errors in Melee attack field "bite +19 melee /re(2d8+14)"
    I was able to sort the ones you mentioned along with a few other that had similar issues with regen. I was not able to see the issue with Argus as the attack showed correctly without the "/re". Could this be a mistype when trying to type a slash command? Try reverting the NPC to see if it goes away.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I was able to sort the ones you mentioned along with a few other that had similar issues with regen. I was not able to see the issue with Argus as the attack showed correctly without the "/re". Could this be a mistype when trying to type a slash command? Try reverting the NPC to see if it goes away.
    Oops, sorry. Looks like that one was a goof-up on my end; I was probably typing /reload while I was in that field.

No worries, glad it was a hiccup. I will push an update tomorrow with the other updates for Bestiary 4.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Guiche007 View Post
    Hi,

Is It normal that the encounters tables from Into the Darkness and Guide to Darkmoon Vale are missing? I think it should be there because in Magnimar Setting they are there.

Thanks
    Hi Guiche, they will be there very shortly. Updating the product so it look a lot like magnimar, so including random encounter table, among other things

Shadowcat

Thread Information