DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 55 of 108 First ... 545535455565765105 ... Last
    I can certainly create token. and i can look to make the district map and kingdom sheet more legible

Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Hi guys,

None of the alternative racial traits in Advanced Players Guide can be searched, nor do they have their own entries and none of them can be dragged onto a character sheet.
    I'll fix that tonight. will look into the issue and fix it. they will be placed under special ability tab once updated

Thanks

Hello again,

In Ultimate Campaign the kingdom buildings are all kept as a couple of images instead of being a set of tokens
    (which could be used) with the District Grid.

Both the District Map and the Kingdom sheet (whilst not likely to be used) are almost illegible.

For comparison, the tokens and maps provided in the Kingmaker AP are actually useful.
    Surely this should be the same at least?
    I can certainly create token. and i can look to make the district map and kingdom sheet more legible

G'day,

Inquisitor class in Advanced Players Guide is missing 2 Judgements - Healing and Resiliency.
    If you list them in the Special Abilities screen this will be clear.

also

The Elemental and Focused Schools of magic eg Evocation (Admixture) cannot be added in any way to a character sheet.
    They are only in the Reference manual which cannot be copied.
    The links are there (Metal school is actually missing) but they do not drag into any section of the character sheet. They should at least be capable of adding to the Class Features section of the Abilities tab.
    as I took the responsibility to keep the Advanced player's guide updated, I'll have a look and fix it quickly

Bestiary 4 Hungry Flesh has some stuff in the wrong fields.
    Regen is entered with HD (which means the effect isn't added) and has no end parenthesis.

Bug Report:

Core Ruleset, no extensions running.

Expected Behavior: When someone creates a new ranged weapon and assigns it to themselves (via Inventory -> CT -> Inventory), no stat modifier is added to damage in the actions tab/operates as if the hand crossbow from the Official CRB module.

Actual Behavior: When someone creates a new ranged weapon and assigns it to themselves (via Inventory -> CT -> Inventory), the Char's Strength mod is added by default to the damage line.

Steps to Replicate
    1. Right click in inventory, Add New Item.
    2. Fill in:
    Name: Pistol
    Type: Weapon
    Subtype: Exotic Ranged
    Damage: 1d8
    Damage Type: Piercing, Bludgeoning
    Critical: x4
    Range: 20
    3. Lock item. Drag item from Inventory to Party Sheet Inventory
    4. Drag Item from Party Sheet Inventory back to Character
    5. Look at actions tab/hit magnifier for weapon in question.

In addition, it seems the Crossbows do not demonstrate this behavior from the CRB pack.

Thanks!

It's hard-coded in the ruleset script code to look for certain names; and disable the ability score for those. If it's not one of the registered names, it specifies Strength (essentially treating as a thrown weapon that applies Strength). There is no keyword provided in the PF Core Rules for whether ranged weapons apply Strength bonus/penalty or not; so it's all special-cased. (not all thrown weapons get Strength; not all projectiles ignore Strength; and some only apply penalty but not bonus)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It's hard-coded in the ruleset script code to look for certain names; and disable the ability score for those. If it's not one of the registered names, it specifies Strength (essentially treating as a thrown weapon that applies Strength). There is no keyword provided in the PF Core Rules for whether ranged weapons apply Strength bonus/penalty or not; so it's all special-cased. (not all thrown weapons get Strength; not all projectiles ignore Strength; and some only apply penalty but not bonus)

Regards,
    JPG
    JPG,

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure the bandwidth and legal "wiggly bits" you all have to operate under, but (supposing a perfect world) where would I be able to suggest adding "firearm" and/or "crossbow" and/or "reloading" as a Subtype to run the logic to turn off the "Str to dmg"?

I appreciate your quick response; have a good rest of your weekend!
    -CastX7

G'day gamers,

I have just picked up Planar Adventures and have noticed some issues which I believe are codepage issues? There are some very strange characters showing up in NPC stat blocks.

eg: Empusa and Duskwalker stat blocks have x2 and x3 crit multipliers in their attacks, these are showing at A-2 and A-3 (with wiggly bits on top).

Flicking through the reference manual seems OK, but if you open each NPC stat block, they are buggered up (the ones with the multipliers at least).

Aphorite Attribute Adjustments racial trait shows a?"2 Dexterity (with squiggles) rather than +2

Same thing in Duskwalker Attribute Adjustments a?"2 Constitution

Again in Ganzi Racial Traits a?"2 Intelligence

Additionally, none of the NPC stat blocks have the spell like abilities correctly loaded in the spells tab - they should all be loaded in the Spells tab, not listed under SA where they cannot actually be used.

A number of feat descriptions have been truncated, eg: Diabolic Style, Flickering Step, Wanderer's Fortune, Improved Plane Shift.

None of the NPC images are linked in their Other tab on their blocks as is the convention.

That was just a quick flick through, I will post any more I find.

Thanks,
    Mike

G'day gamers,

I have just picked up Planar Adventures and have noticed some issues which I believe are codepage issues? There are some very strange characters showing up in NPC stat blocks.

eg: Empusa and Duskwalker stat blocks have x2 and x3 crit multipliers in their attacks, these are showing at A-2 and A-3 (with wiggly bits on top).

Flicking through the reference manual seems OK, but if you open each NPC stat block, they are buggered up (the ones with the multipliers at least).

Aphorite Attribute Adjustments racial trait shows a?"2 Dexterity (with squiggles) rather than +2

Same thing in Duskwalker Attribute Adjustments a?"2 Constitution

Again in Ganzi Racial Traits a?"2 Intelligence

Additionally, none of the NPC stat blocks have the spell like abilities correctly loaded in the spells tab - they should all be loaded in the Spells tab, not listed under SA where they cannot actually be used.

A number of feat descriptions have been truncated, eg: Diabolic Style, Flickering Step, Wanderer's Fortune, Improved Plane Shift.

None of the NPC images are linked in their Other tab on their blocks as is the convention.

That was just a quick flick through, I will post any more I find.

Thanks,
    Mike
    sorry about all that Mike

easy to fix.

You will get an update in a few days (i'll fix it right away)

Thread Information