DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 108 First ... 41495051525361101 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It's possible, although I think this was just missed during module creation.
    There are a few spells above it on the sheet that have DC listed in the name which are working fine, so they should also be borked (I would assume) if it were a more widespread issue.
    Hm, difficult to say, maybe these were some exceptional already-corrected spells Difficult to say it for the individual case, Moon Wizard has described some problem of the previous code here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post530203

Nevertheless, whatever is the reason for the numbers, they hopefully get adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    There was a fix in the 3.5e/PF1 code on Tuesday, make sure you have updated, and, when you use extensions, then update them, too (for example: I needed to carry over this fix into all extensions containing save versus tags)

But I am not really proficient with that, maybe the modules still need to be updated after the code is changed. Although: When you made sure you updated everything, then go into the library of this campaign, to the modules, then right-click on that module and revert changes That may do the trick (but it will revert all changes, alternatively you can right-click on NPCs to revert just them (you may need to open the sheet first to make that possible, until you see a quill on the book next to its group name), but that you'd need to do for every single NPC)

I hope this helps

(in general, module updates to things you also already have "edited" are not automatically carried over, you need to click "revert changes" then)
    Edit: Correction

Starting a new campaign AND updating the fulloverlay extension! seems to have worked!

I can see in a freshly started campaign, the spell/ability setting is now changed to "fixed" (not the way I would have set it, because if the critter/monster is buffed, that DC might also change, but I can see it's a quicker fix!)

so, actually, that seems to have worked, ish!
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 31st, 2020 at 18:34. Reason: edit, I was wrong

Hi guys,

Magus class in Ultimate Magic does not populate weapon and armour proficiencies, does not add spell class and therefore also does not update spell quantities on levelling either.

I think this is also true of Arcanist (could be whole acg?), although the arcanist is a special case since there isn't an easy/obvious way to track their spells with one spell class.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I think this is also true of Arcanist (could be whole acg?), although the arcanist is a special case since there isn't an easy/obvious way to track their spells with one spell class.
    We are looking at options for getting this one fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    We are looking at options for getting this one fixed.
    Cool!! That would make the class a lot more appealing

Skull and Shackles AP 1: The Wormwood Mutiny* has the following errors

these weapons have their Crit data entered incorrectly

Whip, Cat-o’-Nine-Tails
    Vindictive Harpoon
    Masterwork warhammer
    Masterwork sap
    Masterwork punching dagger
    Masterwork handaxe
    Masterwork dart
    Masterwork cold iron sickle

the fact they don't have a range isn't a problem

it's that they have just "×2" or "×#" where # is a number written in the field

it should be "x2" and so on

see the difference ;-)

tl;dr the AP has parsed a multiplication symbol, rather than an x

* likely other modules in the same AP also have this, if it's the same OCR or PDF/TXT2XML parser

practically

this means things with higher crit multipliers like

Vindictive Harpoon (x 3 critical), defaults to x2, as FG can't figure out what the multiplication symbol is

images included, with no extensions

1 - whip, cat o nine tail, defaults to x 29tails.PNG (which is an example of how the default x2 multiplier applies)
    2- Vindictive Harpoon, defaults to x 2, but should be 3!harpoon.PNG (which is an example of how wrong it is, and why a multiplication symbol is an incorrect entry as rule mechanics can't process that)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; August 3rd, 2020 at 04:26.

The table "Frozen Tears Encounters" has the parameters entered wrong and can't be rolled on (only certain numbers work).
    Return of the Runelords AP 5

Thanks for reporting this. I will look into it and get it fixed.

Madman

They are fixed.
    Last edited by madman; August 3rd, 2020 at 06:34.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Demon lord dagon in bestiary 4 has regen info entered in the hd field and spell-like abilities listed also under SA.

also:
    Empyreal Lord, Cernunnos
    Brethedan
    others?

The regen isn't auto-applied as an effect, either.
    Last edited by bmos; August 3rd, 2020 at 11:00.

Thread Information