DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 108 First ... 3543444546475595 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi bmos,

I have corrected the hobgoblin's stats and the medusa petrification DC. The tactics for Old Haanshu are in the module. All tactics for creatures are in the story and reference pages where they are encountered, as opposed to within the NPC record. This is standard within this module and across all but the earliest Pathfinder adventure paths that I have developed.

Thanks for reporting the issues. I have checked the fix in and you should see it in the TEST environment shortly and in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, June 9th.

-Danny
    Impressive response time, as usual

The Warpriest in the Advanced Class Guide is missing the column in the class description that gives the Sacred Weapon Damage for Medium creatures. Further down it does have the Sacred Weapon damage for Small and Large creatures but the Medium weapon damage is absent.

Ultimate Equipment: Itching Powder.
    The description seems prematurely cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Ultimate Equipment: Itching Powder.
    The description seems prematurely cut off.
    It was - good catch.

I have fixed it. The fixed version should be in the TEST system by tomorrow and will be in the LIVE environment this Tuesday.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Is it me or am I running into more of these than usual? Has anyone actually made it this far into these adventures in FG?

Space/Reach is mis-entered on the animated objects in Bestiary 1.
    All size categories have 5ft/5ft listed.

Shining Child in Return of the Runelords book 4 has the same entry for full attack and standard attack actions.
    Their touch attacks also don't seem to be targeting touch AC.
    Last edited by bmos; June 7th, 2020 at 02:35.

PFRPG Bestiary 1: Orc—missing the (orc) subtype.

Note: I have submitted an errata request to Paizo for them to issue an errata for this in the actual book as well.
    Ultimate License holder.

Server Alias: idle jump epic luck
    Chat type: Teamspeak3 Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152 Password: Dungeoneers
    Please make sure you have a headset and mic.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Is it me or am I running into more of these than usual? Has anyone actually made it this far into these adventures in FG?

Space/Reach is mis-entered on the animated objects in Bestiary 1.
    All size categories have 5ft/5ft listed.

Shining Child in Return of the Runelords book 4 has the same entry for full attack and standard attack actions.
    Their touch attacks also don't seem to be targeting touch AC.
    The Rise of the Runelords issue has been fixed and checked in. I would have responded to this earlier but I didn't see it. When I glanced the post, I saw Bestiary 1 and didn't think it pertained to me. Thankfully, James, the production coordinator, saw it and passed it to me.

To answer your first question about frequency, I think the issue is that people who played these prior either didn't notice the issues or they just fixed them locally and didn't report it. If you think about it, by the time someone sees the issue, it is often too late. They need to deal with it then for their game so they likely just fix it once it gets to the combat tracker. Then, when the game is complete for the evening, they never have to worry about it again. Some people may intend on circling back to report but forget. We all have lives, we all get busy. I wouldn't blame anyone for not reporting. Some people are just more likely to be like yourself and find issues when you see it. Some don't see it until later.

Anyway, thanks for reporting.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

The Rise of the Runelords issue has been fixed and checked in. I would have responded to this earlier but I didn't see it. When I glanced the post, I saw Bestiary 1 and didn't think it pertained to me. Thankfully, James, the production coordinator, saw it and passed it to me.

To answer your first question about frequency, I think the issue is that people who played these prior either didn't notice the issues or they just fixed them locally and didn't report it. If you think about it, by the time someone sees the issue, it is often too late. They need to deal with it then for their game so they likely just fix it once it gets to the combat tracker. Then, when the game is complete for the evening, they never have to worry about it again. Some people may intend on circling back to report but forget. We all have lives, we all get busy. I wouldn't blame anyone for not reporting. Some people are just more likely to be like yourself and find issues when you see it. Some don't see it until later.

Anyway, thanks for reporting.
    I can say that I encountered the same issue in the Rise of the Runelords AP. Space and reach were wrong (really misformatted rather than wrong) on lots of thing, in addition to CMB. I suspect this was a cut and paste issue. A flaw in an original source which was duplicated through multiple copying of said source. As I always noticed it during a session, I invariably forgot to keep track of where the errors were, fixed it on the fly, and promptly forgot to post error reports here.

The Rise of the Runelords issue has been fixed and checked in...
    Not sure if this is relevant or not...the post you are answering referenced Return of the Runelords and your response referenced Rise of the Runelords. Could be the first post meant Rise or you meant Return. Either way as it stands now there is a discrepancy between the issue raised and the reply given.

Well, just for that I fixed both

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information