DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 44 of 108 First ... 3442434445465494 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I think there is maybe some misunderstanding (which I tried to clear after bmos's comment), spells' descriptions already allow formatting the text fields but when one drag&drops them into the actions tab of a character and clicks on their pin there then the description is not formatted anymore. I think the request was to keep the formatting also in the character sheet Or is this also connected to the database of the modules?
    Honestly I don't mind the italics and bold being gone, it's just that line breaks are appearing in weird places and getting stripped out in other places. See the video i linked, it shows it very clearly.

On a totally unrelated note, Bestiary 2 has the Thunderbird's thunderbolt attacks listed as "ranged touch ranged."

Cold Iron not listed in damage type so it is not bypassing DR 5/cold iron on several official modules. Cold Iron Masterwork Longsword in the Pathfinder Core Rules module and also in Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment module. The +1 Cold Iron Returning Dagger in the Rise of the Runelords is also lacking that damage type. Not sure if those module contents can be updated? But thought I would post the info so others may understand.

Hi The Judge,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for reporting the issue. While the Pathfinder Core Rulebook may take a bit longer (as I think that one is handled by folks working on the new FGU (Unity) system), I am the developer for Ultimate Equipment and the Rise of the Runelords modules. I fixed both modules and have sent the changes in. It will be in test shortly and will go into production on the next Tuesday update (June 2nd).

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

The bug with shortcut is fixed now?

Hi flo3ds, welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure which bug you are referring to. Can you please elaborate.

If you were responding to my above post, I was informing the user of the previous post that I have fixed the issue with the Ultimate Equipment and Rise of the Runelords issue with Cold Iron weapons not bypassing DR/cold iron.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Hi sciencephile, i'm stupid is not a bug... It's work now.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    On a totally unrelated note, Bestiary 2 has the Thunderbird's thunderbolt attacks listed as "ranged touch ranged."
    It doesn't actually break anything - the attack is still carried out as Thunderbolt +13 ranged touch.

Thanks for reporting. We'll get the wording corrected.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another issue in Return of the Runelords book 4. This time it's not cosmetic
    The Hobgoblin Forerunner attacks are all entered in the defensive special qualities and in the wrong syntax.
    Annotation 2020-06-01 072808.png

Old Haanshu is also missing tactics info from his statblock which is in the adventure book.

The Medusa archers also seem to have their petrification DC listed incorrectly in the link on the "other" tab (it's probably linking to a copy from a different creature), although it's correct on the "main" tab.
    Last edited by bmos; June 1st, 2020 at 12:37. Reason: clarify the NPC exhibiting this issue

There were four creatures in Bestiary 2 that had the incorrectly worded "ranged touch range" attack string: death worm, Jyoti, Thunderbird and Yrthak. This has all been fixed and passed back to the SmiteWorks to include in the next update process (probably next week).

Thanks again for reporting.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another issue in Return of the Runelords book 4. This time it's not cosmetic
    The Hobgoblin Forerunner attacks are all entered in the defensive special qualities and in the wrong syntax.
    Annotation 2020-06-01 072808.png

Old Haanshu is also missing tactics info from his statblock which is in the adventure book.

The Medusa archers also seem to have their petrification DC listed incorrectly in the link on the "other" tab (it's probably linking to a copy from a different creature), although it's correct on the "main" tab.
    Hi bmos,

I have corrected the hobgoblin's stats and the medusa petrification DC. The tactics for Old Haanshu are in the module. All tactics for creatures are in the story and reference pages where they are encountered, as opposed to within the NPC record. This is standard within this module and across all but the earliest Pathfinder adventure paths that I have developed.

Thanks for reporting the issues. I have checked the fix in and you should see it in the TEST environment shortly and in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, June 9th.

-Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information