DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 108 First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    The developer has been notified of the issues. When you say 'layer' what do you mean exactly? Are you using Fantasy Grounds Unity?
    Thanks! No, I mean the layers I assume are in the Photoshop file (or whichever software was used) before the image was flattened for use.

Both issues with the maps in the Half Dead City have been fixed.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Curse of the Crimson Throne Module maps have no grid. The product says that each map has a grid pre-fitted to it, but absolutely zero of my maps have this. Even worse, if I try to add a grid myself, I run into the issue of the grid not aligning with the one drawn on the maps no mater how I place it. Is this a known issue?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee913 View Post
    Curse of the Crimson Throne Module maps have no grid. The product says that each map has a grid pre-fitted to it, but absolutely zero of my maps have this. Even worse, if I try to add a grid myself, I run into the issue of the grid not aligning with the one drawn on the maps no mater how I place it. Is this a known issue?
    I am seeing these in the definitions for that product. Are you looking at GM maps? GM maps won't have grids assigned since they are just meant to provide a quick summary of the map -- often at a reduced size. The player maps should all be gridded, story entries should be pinned to room locations and encounters should have monsters pre-placed. If you are not seeing this, can you provide us with an example screenshot of what you are seeing and also let us know if you are using any custom extensions?

uhhh.... ha! So it seems I have been using the GM maps this whole time. I would like to plead temporary stupidity on that one. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee913 View Post
    uhhh.... ha! So it seems I have been using the GM maps this whole time. I would like to plead temporary stupidity on that one. Thank you.
    No worries. We like issues that are easy to fix like this.

Awesome, I got the update today and it looks great! Thanks for the speedy fix, Madman!

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Both issues with the maps in the Half Dead City have been fixed.

Madman..

The ACG needs some work. The index for the reference guide is a bit of a mess and there is no grouping of the special abilities. Falls short compared to the other books.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    the acg needs some work. The index for the reference guide is a bit of a mess and there is no grouping of the special abilities. Falls short compared to the other books.
    acg?
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    acg?
    advanced class guide

Thread Information