Page 31 of 33 First ... 212930313233 Last
  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Return of the Runelords - AP 1 - Mozamer - full attack has 'orbite' missing space after the or.
    Thanks for reporting. I'll get this fixed for next Tuesday's update.
    -Danny

    Edit: This has been fixed and checked in.
    Last edited by sciencephile; September 22nd, 2019 at 07:45.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

    Timezone: US Pacific Time
    Ultimate License Holder

  2. #302
    Pathfinder Core Rules: Rouge Talent - Bleeding Attack.

    Title shows as: ERROR-Bleeding Attack

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Pathfinder Core Rules: Rouge Talent - Bleeding Attack.

    Title shows as: ERROR-Bleeding Attack
    This exact error brought me to learn how to create and use effects in fantasy grounds, because i thought the error in front of the rogue talent meant it won't be used and i did something wrong.

  4. #304
    Good Morning All,

    I have my first session of Skull and Shackles this weekend and I think there may be a problem with sizing of the ship tokens (from Players Guide). I have the PF- Ship Combat module loaded.

    When I drag a ship from the Combat tracker there are wierd, semingly random, behaviors when it comes to the size of the ship on the map. Quite often it shows up occupying a single square. If I then delete the token and re-add it, it shows up propperly. EXCEPT, the 4 square ships never take up 4 squares, no matter what I do. They seem to occupy 3 squares max.

    Is this a bug or me. I am several sessions away from needing this sorted out, so I have time.

    Regards,
    Mike

  5. #305
    Samarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by mhossom View Post
    Good Morning All,

    I have my first session of Skull and Shackles this weekend and I think there may be a problem with sizing of the ship tokens (from Players Guide). I have the PF- Ship Combat module loaded.

    When I drag a ship from the Combat tracker there are wierd, semingly random, behaviors when it comes to the size of the ship on the map. Quite often it shows up occupying a single square. If I then delete the token and re-add it, it shows up propperly. EXCEPT, the 4 square ships never take up 4 squares, no matter what I do. They seem to occupy 3 squares max.

    Is this a bug or me. I am several sessions away from needing this sorted out, so I have time.

    Regards,
    Mike
    This is due to FG Auto-scale to grid. Its trying to resize the tokens to the grid.
    For Ship combat, If you go to settings and under Tokens turn Auto-Scale off they will work fine. (see Attachment.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link


    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

  6. #306
    That got me close enough. I still needed to scale them with ctrl-scroll. Thank you for the assist.

    I figured it was me.

  7. #307
    Samarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by mhossom View Post
    That got me close enough. I still needed to scale them with ctrl-scroll. Thank you for the assist.

    I figured it was me.
    Was not 100% you, the tokens could use some work. I will see what I can do to make them better. (Still new to graphic creation)
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link


    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

  8. #308
    Rise of the Runelords AP #3 - The Hook Mountain Massacre seems to be missing player map for Hook Mountain Clanhold.

  9. #309
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, USA (for a bit)
    Posts
    24,129
    Quote Originally Posted by waara View Post
    Rise of the Runelords AP #3 - The Hook Mountain Massacre seems to be missing player map for Hook Mountain Clanhold.
    Weird. It's not in the desktop Images list (accessible from the right-hand sidebar) but it is in the Images list accessible from the library. And it's also available from links in story/refman entries.

    Thanks for reporting. Hopefully the dev will pick this up soon.
    FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Weird. It's not in the desktop Images list (accessible from the right-hand sidebar) but it is in the Images list accessible from the library. And it's also available from links in story/refman entries.

    Thanks for reporting. Hopefully the dev will pick this up soon.
    I can see "Map - Hook Mountain Clanhold" in LIbrary -> Images & Maps but when I open it, it is a New Drawing (empty). Same empty New Drawing opens from Story entry.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Chronodt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in