FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 29 of 108 First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Kneecap View Post
    Hi Im getting Script errors again with Navy Combat Extension.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:525: attempt to call field 'applyStableEffect' (a nil value)

The one above happens when a stabilisation roll is made.

the one below happen when I applied an effect

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:525: attempt to call field 'applyStableEffect' (a nil value)
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    PFRPG Naval Combat Rev 1.3
    I have fixed this issue.

It has been sent in for updating.
    Thanks for the report...
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

After the last update to the Ruins of Azlant AP1: The Lost Outpost many of the maps are now listed in the Images and Maps tab as <<New Drawing>>, having lost the original name. A few of them are also blank, having also lost the map.

This issue has now been replicated on two of my computers, so it dose not seem to be a simple download issue.

The maps "A Talmandors bounty, and A Talmandors bounty PC" are the only maps that should have been effected. Can you open these maps? You will most likely have to revert changes on the module.

Madman
    Last edited by madman; July 13th, 2019 at 16:44.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    The maps "A Talmandors bounty, and A Talmandors bounty PC" are the only maps that should have been effected. Can you open these maps? You will most likely have to revert changes on the module.

Madman
    On checking, A Talmandors Bounty and A Talmandors Bounty PC are both still there, although they have both lost my mark ups (Grid and lines added by myself and players) so I am guessing that both of these maps have been replaced by new content.

Many other maps and images have been replaced by <<New Drawing>>, many of those are blank with no map or content. Some have map images with pins, but the pins are blank with no content. These include Choker Hill map, the Spindelock map, and many others.

I am not sure how to revert the changes. Can you describe that process?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by will9k View Post
    I am not sure how to revert the changes. Can you describe that process?
    When you Revert Changes you will lose changes made in the campaign (i.e. map markups etc). I would create a new test campaign first, load the module and make sure everything is working their as it should. Then, to revert changes you can;
    1) Do the whole module, which will erase all changes to the module objects made anywhere in the campaign, by going to the module list and right clicking and choosing Revert.
    2) Revert individual items, by going to the object list (Maps, Stories, NPCs, etc) and right clicking on the individual record and selecting Revert. Be aware, the object list will have a small pen/quill icon for any module items that have been changed in the campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Rise of the Runelords, Book 6 Ghlorofaex..

Ghlorofaex is missing the spells from the module. He should have spells at level 0-5 as per RotRL pg 338

Just wanted to check that fixing the incorrect class typing I reported a few weeks back is on the "to do" list?

Battle Herald, Holy Vindicator, Horizon Walker, Master Chymist, Master Spy, Nature Warden, Rage Prophet and Stalwart Defender (from the Advanced Player's Guide) are all incorrectly showing as Base classes, when they're actually Prestige classes.

For me the cost of the pdf is not subtracted of the cost for the Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment module; I also tried re-synchronizing my account with my Paizo account but it still doesn't work

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    For me the cost of the pdf is not subtracted of the cost for the Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment module; I also tried re-synchronizing my account with my Paizo account but it still doesn't work
    It looks like there was an error in our logs for the set up of that product earlier this month. Please try it again now. It should be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It looks like there was an error in our logs for the set up of that product earlier this month. Please try it again now. It should be resolved.
    I can confirm that it works now; thanks a lot

Thread Information