DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 108 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Advanced Player's Guide

All Sorcerer Bloodlines have the heading Fix Me in them.

Attachment 27354
    A fixed version is in TEST. Its been added to the Tuesday Update list for next week.

Just bought Sandpoint: Light of the Lost Coast. None of the map grids are actually set despite the product info saying the maps had been resized and gridded.

PF-Naval Combat Extension

I am getting rule scrip errors with PF-Naval Combat Extension i received when i purchased Skull and Shackles AP1. How do i fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Kneecap View Post
    I am getting rule scrip errors with PF-Naval Combat Extension i received when i purchased Skull and Shackles AP1. How do i fix this?
    When you get script errors please provide details of the actual error (click the "copy" button in the console window where the error occurs and paste the details here). Plus, when does the error occur? What other extensions do you have enabled?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Other extensions I have loaded are:

Combat Timer
    Hero points for CoreRPG
    D@D Xanathar's Guide to everything Desktop Decals
    Theme Dungeon

Everything works fine, but if I load PF-Naval Combat and then try to do damage from the Combat tracker to a player character, I get the following Script Error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1547: attempt to concatenate local 'sAttType' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (woundsails) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (woundoars) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (woundsails) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (woundoars) in windowclass (ct_entry)

Good morning,
    I am out of town but I will look at both the grid issue and the extension issue once I return home tommorrow
    Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Kneecap View Post
    Other extensions I have loaded are:

Combat Timer
    Hero points for CoreRPG
    D@D Xanathar's Guide to everything Desktop Decals
    Theme Dungeon

Everything works fine, but if I load PF-Naval Combat and then try to do damage from the Combat tracker to a player character, I get the following Script Error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1547: attempt to concatenate local 'sAttType' (a nil value)
    Thanks for reporting this issue. Can you try replicating the bug without any other extensions loaded. That will help us narrow down the problem. If it doesn't have a problem with none loaded. Try loading them back in one at a time and let us know which one (or which combination) triggers the issue.

I did with out any other ext loaded,
    Im working on the fix I got the error to go away but found another in doing so. Working on that.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    Thanks for reporting this issue. Can you try replicating the bug without any other extensions loaded. That will help us narrow down the problem. If it doesn't have a problem with none loaded. Try loading them back in one at a time and let us know which one (or which combination) triggers the issue.

When I turned off all other extensions and just leave the PF-Naval Combat Extension on , I got this error.

same here, I got it fixed along with a couple other issue I found, just doing some final
    checking and cleaning the I will push it out.
    Last edited by Samarex; June 16th, 2019 at 23:38.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information