FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 22 of 108 First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last
    I looked at the module in a new campaign and they seem to appear in the Encounters section. See example.

Madman..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I looked at the module in a new campaign and they seem to appear in the Encounters section. See example.

Madman..
    An issue I have with the Mummy's Mask is that the group naming in the series isn't very friendly to having multiple modules open. It appears the developer has assumed you will only have one module open at a time - in this example, Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 don't mean much if you have multiple modules open. The group names for Images & Maps are equally generic (looking at The Half Dead City): AP Art, GM Maps, Handouts, Items, PC Maps and Props. This has been mentioned before and I thought it had been addressed. It appears I was mistaken...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A few features in the Advanced Player's guide only appear in the reference and cannot be added to the ability list (they are linked as text) for example subdomains and their abilities

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronodt View Post
    A few features in the Advanced Player's guide only appear in the reference and cannot be added to the ability list (they are linked as text) for example subdomains and their abilities
    Look under the Special Abilities. All the subdomains and stuff should be there and drag-and-drop enabled to your character sheet for abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Look under the Special Abilities. All the subdomains and stuff should be there and drag-and-drop enabled to your character sheet for abilities.
    That's actually the first place I looked. I found everything else, but not the subdomains. I ended up entering it manually

secrets of roderic cove missing stats on item

return of the rune lords
    fist ap. secrets of roderics cove.
    encounter 4.07.05. F5. Detention
    npc crumble
    this npc has a bag of food that would be of use but has no stats on the food. if some one could pm me the stats on the food so i can manually enter it i would be much appreciated. and hopefully it can be added in a later update

thanks
    Last edited by rabbedrabit; January 7th, 2019 at 08:55. Reason: cant spell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbedrabit View Post
    return of the rune lords
    npc crumble
    this npc has a bag of food that would be of use but has no stats on the food. if some one could pm me the stats on the food so i can manually enter it i would be much appreciated. and hopefully it can be added in a later update
    In the PDF, Crumble has no stats himself, it just says to use the stats for a Goblin frog-talker from the Monster Codex. So in that statblock, it simply says "delicious poisoned food (1 lb.)" and nothing else about it. You're the GM, you decide what kind of poison it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    In the PDF, Crumble has no stats himself, it just says to use the stats for a Goblin frog-talker from the Monster Codex. So in that statblock, it simply says "delicious poisoned food (1 lb.)" and nothing else about it. You're the GM, you decide what kind of poison it is.
    ok so it is yet anouther trole the pc's. this is going to be a fun adventure path to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronodt View Post
    That's actually the first place I looked. I found everything else, but not the subdomains. I ended up entering it manually
    And after checking again if the subdomain links were sneaked in while I wasn't looking (and not finding them), I found that all Sorcerer bloodlines in the Advanced Player's guide are incomplete with a "FIX ME" bolded at the end of the description.

Blog Entries
    @Chronodt, do you have some examples of sub-domains and their powers and what pages they are on in the APG? I'm going to try to look at this soon.

Thread Information