STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 108 First ... 1018192021223070 ... Last
    I reported the heal problems some time ago.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yeah, I forwarded to James to pass on to DLC developer. It was an issue in the ruleset for a few months that later got fixed. Those modules were probably made during that period; so they will need an update (just remove and re-add heal spells).

Regards,
    JPG

Not sure if this has been reported, or whether I am just doing it wrong, but I can't seem to get the Monk's AC Bonus to take into account the bonus to Wisdom.
    Am I doing something wrong, or overlooking something?

Quote Originally Posted by Caderley View Post
    Not sure if this has been reported, or whether I am just doing it wrong, but I can't seem to get the Monk's AC Bonus to take into account the bonus to Wisdom.
    Am I doing something wrong, or overlooking something?
    Under Combat look at the Armor Class, there you can assign two different stats under "Stat" One box has base (i.e. DEX) in it, the other one is empty. But when you click on them then you can change the attribute(s) which are taken into account for the AC

I "think" you can change that to Monk also and it will add the wis and dex.

In book 6 of the Curse of the Crimson Throne, many of the spell casters are missing all of their spells. This includes a few of the creatures will spell like abilities.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    In book 6 of the Curse of the Crimson Throne, many of the spell casters are missing all of their spells. This includes a few of the creatures will spell like abilities.
    Not sure if this exists in PF (it does in 5E), but as a temporary solution can you right click over the spells/actions part and "reparse spell actions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Rickyhunt, I will take a look at this and fix within the next few days. Typically, Pathfinder updates are on Tuesdays. The fixes should be there by next Tuesday.

Lord Entrails, in this case that wouldn't work as there are no spells in the NPC record to reparse (not missing just the actions but the spells themselves).
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I have fixed the issue with the AP (added the spells) and have turned it in for review. You should see the updated version on or before next Tuesday.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    I have fixed the issue with the AP (added the spells) and have turned it in for review. You should see the updated version on or before next Tuesday.
    Thanks, that was fast.

Thread Information