STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 107 First 12341252102 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Can anyone else confirm this? I'm testing with the official theme without issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Can anyone else confirm this? I'm testing with the official theme without issue.
    Working fine for me. New PFRPG campaign, v3.3.0 live, only extension enabled = "Theme - Pathfinder Official"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Doug mentioned in the Rise of the Runelords video about having only one theme enabled. Could that be the issue (having multiple themes enabled)?
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Yup, with a little testing, it was the autoxp calc extension that busted it, which makes sense.

Hi - I noticed a minor issue with the Items List. Magic Items from the Core Rules module (But not Mundane Items) are duplicated. This does not appear to be the case for items from the Advanced Players Guide module.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...4&d=1493823637

MODERATOR: Moved to the PF module bug reporting thread.

Thank You for moving! - hadn't noticed the official Bug Thread.
    Last edited by Aventhar; May 3rd, 2017 at 16:11.

Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug, but the Core Rules does only contain one token - the Paizo logo golem. Do I have to buy any other products to have at least the basic race tokens (that were clearly seen in the showcase video) available?
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Quote Originally Posted by edem View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug, but the Core Rules does only contain one token - the Paizo logo golem. Do I have to buy any other products to have at least the basic race tokens (that were clearly seen in the showcase video) available?
    Check your portraits, not tokens. Shown at around 9:50 in the video Core Rulebook product page.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 3rd, 2017 at 22:03.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Check your portraits, not tokens. Shown at around 9:50 in the video Core Rulebook product page.
    Yep, they are there, sorry, I was being a muppet.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

I cannot resize the combat tracker when using the offical Pathfinder Theme.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisX View Post
    I cannot resize the combat tracker when using the offical Pathfinder Theme.
    Looks like the them is missing the usual resize hooks. You can still resize the original way by holding down the CTRL key and click-dragging within the window. See Windows - Sizing here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Basics#Windows

Thread Information