DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 108 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    GMing Mummy's Mask and encountering multiple mistakes in the treasure parcels in the first dungeon (Tomb of Akhentepi) of the first book (The Half-Dead City). The parcels can't be used to copy found treasures into the Party Sheet. I had expected it were accurate.

Can you give an example please.

Madman..

They seem to work for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madman; August 29th, 2018 at 05:54.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I've seen this reported awhile ago, but nothing was done to fix the font/spacing on the character sheet.

Switching to simple brown/gray works, but I miss the goblins.
    Attached Images Attached Images

When expanding the size of a character window, the size of the damage box doesn't change, which makes multiple types of damage take up a very large space since the line doesn't get any longer.

In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the NPC Jakardros Sovark has his full attack duplicated in his attack entry.

In RotRL, Ch 3, 3. Part Two: Retaking Rannick:

• On the GM Map of Fort Rannick, there is no pin for the Secret Armory encounter.
    • On the Map of Fort Rannick - Ground Floor, there is no pin for the Secret Armory encounter.
    • On the Map of Fort Rannick - Ground Floor, there is a duplicate pin for the Crypt encounter, along the passage.
    • The Story entry for B37 Lizard Warrens is missing its paragraph formatting for the chat frame and heading.

This is a general Pathfinder bug.

If you give a Dodge bonus on the PC sheet, it is correctly removed if the PC is considered flat-footed. However, a dodge bonus from an effect on the Combat Tracker is NOT removed on flat-footed.

1st attack: normal attack against PC
    2nd attack: add "AC: 100 dodge" effect to PC then attack
    3rd attack: add "GRANTCA" effect to PC then attack (note the drop in 2 AC due to being flat-footed...but the dodge doesn't go away)

Today I noticed that the single attack section says "and" instead of "or" and was causing the creature to full round when I was intending on single attacking.
    This is in the bestiary 1 for the Minotaur.
    minotaur.png

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the NPC Jakardros Sovark has his full attack duplicated in his attack entry.

In RotRL, Ch 3, 3. Part Two: Retaking Rannick:

• On the GM Map of Fort Rannick, there is no pin for the Secret Armory encounter.
    • On the Map of Fort Rannick - Ground Floor, there is no pin for the Secret Armory encounter.
    • On the Map of Fort Rannick - Ground Floor, there is a duplicate pin for the Crypt encounter, along the passage.
    • The Story entry for B37 Lizard Warrens is missing its paragraph formatting for the chat frame and heading.
    Thank you for reporting this, Callum. I have fixed the issues you reported and you should see the changes in the very near future.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the NPCs Jakardros Sovark and Lucrecia (Red-Haired Woman) both have the same error in their spells. In the Heal action for their cure spells, the CL multiplier is 0.5 (it looks like 0, as you can't see the rest of the number) rather than 1. Not only does this give the wrong value when applied, but it even results in half hit points when the CL is an odd number (as with Jakardros)! I haven't checked the other NPCs with cure spells, but suspect the same error could be replicated in them.

The error he's talking about is not exclusive to the Rise of the Runelords. It's in all the Paizo created spells section for each book each cure (light, mod, serious, critical). It's easy to miss because you can't see the number in the field, but if you click in there and move the cursor to the right you'll see he's right, the multiplier is wrong.

Thread Information