DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 108 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Llisandur View Post
    Not specifically a bug, but somewhat annoying to me; is there a reason for the hyphens in the otherwise empty fields? It causes a bunch of the labels that would otherwise not be visible to appear, especially noticeable on feats and items.

Separately, and this is a bug, magic weapons don't have weapon stats. I've noticed this is primarily because "Magic Weapon" as an item type doesn't make those fields appear, and magic armors have "Magic Weapon" as the item type.
    Thanks for reporting the bugs.

Which products have these problems?

Quote Originally Posted by GMTroll View Post
    Kingmaker AP 5 - War of the River Kings is missing the spell data for the NPC's below. When opening the spell tab for these NPCs it is blank.

Engelidis
    Evindra
    Gaetane
    General Avinash Jurrg
    Ilora Nuski
    King Castruccio Irovetti
    Pitax Herald
    The Gardener

Apologies if this has been raised already.
    Thanks for reporting these bugs. We are looking at fixes now.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare1 View Post
    Thanks for reporting the bugs.

Which products have these problems?
    These problems affect feats and items in the Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic.

Specifically, in the Core Rulebook and Advanced Player's Guide, items with the subtypes of "Specific Weapon", "Specific Shield", "Specific Armor", "Weapon Quality", "Shield Quality" and "Armor Quality" all have "Magic Weapon" as their primary item type. In Ultimate Magic, all of the items have "Magic Wondrous Item" as their primary type, as well all of the item names are in capitals only.

Besides showing up in the empty properties and description fields on items, hyphens are in all of the empty fields of the feats in these modules.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:
    Player in Carrion Crown w/ Ponyfinder - Sunday @ 7:30pm

Character Creation and Management: PCGen

Not sure if this is a bug, but sorcerer bloodline does not come up with an option when you drag sorcerer onto the player sheet from core rulebook. In addition, you're unable to manually drag a bloodline onto the character sheet from the reference material (despite them appearing to be able to).
    Also, all of the player races, it seems, have no player speed set in bestiary 2 player resource. It seems like you cannot edit this either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spessarite View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug, but sorcerer bloodline does not come up with an option when you drag sorcerer onto the player sheet from core rulebook. In addition, you're unable to manually drag a bloodline onto the character sheet from the reference material (despite them appearing to be able to).
    Also, all of the player races, it seems, have no player speed set in bestiary 2 player resource. It seems like you cannot edit this either.
    For now, we have sorcerer bloodlines and bloodline powers listed as Special Abilities. Open the Core Rules module and click Special Abilities. Other powers and abilities of classes that didn't fit elsewhere are in the same section for other modules like the Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Llisandur View Post
    These problems affect feats and items in the Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic.

Specifically, in the Core Rulebook and Advanced Player's Guide, items with the subtypes of "Specific Weapon", "Specific Shield", "Specific Armor", "Weapon Quality", "Shield Quality" and "Armor Quality" all have "Magic Weapon" as their primary item type. In Ultimate Magic, all of the items have "Magic Wondrous Item" as their primary type, as well all of the item names are in capitals only.

Besides showing up in the empty properties and description fields on items, hyphens are in all of the empty fields of the feats in these modules.
    Sorry, I didn't reply here earlier but the magic weapons and magic armor should now be fixed. There are still magic armor enhancements and magic weapon enhancements that don't have any supporting functionality or ability to apply to an item like the Item forge in 5E. This is an area that might be added in the future. For now, you can drag it to an item description if needed and manually adjust the damage, bonus, etc.

I just found out that the scythe is missing from the core rulebook.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:
    Player in Carrion Crown w/ Ponyfinder - Sunday @ 7:30pm

Character Creation and Management: PCGen

Curse of the Crimson Throne (Players Guide) - My Reference Manual is empty, I also get Module Load errors when trying to open anything (Players Guide) from the Library (it works fine in the Images & Maps/Story tab though)Capture.PNG
    Last edited by Springroll; November 6th, 2017 at 06:09. Reason: Added picture, Made Curse of the Crimson Throne bold

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    Curse of the Crimson Throne (Players Guide) - My Reference Manual is empty, I also get Module Load errors when trying to open anything (Players Guide) from the Library (it works fine in the Images & Maps/Story tab though)Capture.PNG
    This has been fixed in TEST and will be pushed to LIVE on Tuesday. Thanks for reporting this.

Hi there,

I've bought a few official Pathfinder a couple of weeks ago. The products are very nice. I did however have a few issues here and there, which, hopefully, can be patched.

Pathfinder official theme

• This one has probably already been reported, but just in case: when the title of a window contains characters with diacritics or ligatures, a gigantic space appears instead of the letter. This is a problem I haven't encountered with Fantasy Grounds default themes. Probably just a font issue.
      Capture.JPG
    • I've noticed that the "class ability" window seems a little off compared to similar windows. It's a very minor issue, but it's the kind of thing that one ends up obsessing over when they accidentally notice it... This issue doesn't happen in the default Fantasy Ground themes.
      Capture2.JPG
    • Some labels in the character sheet appear truncated here and there ("constitutio", "fortitud", "armor clas", etc.). Probably a font size issue. This issue doesn't happen in the default Fantasy Ground themes where the fonts are much smaller.

Advanced Player's Rulebook
    • I haven't been able to find Alternate racial traits in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets.

Ultimate Magic
    • I haven't been able to find Druid domains, Bard masterpieces, Cleric variant channelling, Inquisitor inquisitions, Monk vows, Paladin oaths, Ranger traps, Summoner eidolon evolutions, Wizard arcane discoveries, and Words of power in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets. The Wizard elemental school powers are there, with the exception of Metal Rending that is missing for some reason.

Rise of the Runelords
    • In encounter "1.03.06. Encounter: Monster in the Closet", the NPC is listed as "gobelin" (should be "Gresgurt").

Thread Information