DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 108 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last

Yeah I know, Talyn. Just bitchin'. Can't blame 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    [Not a bug, but I'm not sure where else to post store questions like this]
    Also, now that all the modules for Kingmaker are released, when can we expect the single download? While I try to support PF new products at (or near) release, I am not purchasing adventure paths until the single download is available.
    Unfortunately this is out of our hands. We can only provide what Paizo allows, and as of yet, they haven't said we can bundle all of these together in a single product.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    I will add my name to NickAbbey's thoughts about how things SHOULD work. It is hard to avoid getting the sense that, after all the time when 5e wasn't supported and licensed, that PF doesn't get the same level of automation as the equivalent products under 5e. While I understand PF is a much more complex pool due to the array of products, when official content is added, we should get the same level of automation on that content as the 5e material.
    Unfortunately we've made the decision to focus on splitting our development efforts between the Starfinder ruleset and Fantasy Grounds Unity. While we may update the Pathfinder ruleset to increase automation at a later date, no promises.

Hey, you guys have a finite talent pool. I get it. Thanks for the consideration.

One follow-on: If we buy the separate modules now to show our support, will we be eligible for a no-cost cross-grade to the combined when it gets issued?

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare1 View Post
    Unfortunately we've made the decision to focus on splitting our development efforts between the Starfinder ruleset and Fantasy Grounds Unity. While we may update the Pathfinder ruleset to increase automation at a later date, no promises.
    Out of curiosity, where does release of new splat books for pfrpg figure in to the priority list? I recall reading a post from Doug indicating that he'd hoped they would all be released over time. curious where they fall on your internal release schedules. Will we see one per quarter, or is that ambitious?

Also, are you looking at the missing drag/drop items from the APG that I mentioned? The alternate racial traits seem to be missing from that module, similar to the way the magus arcana were missing from the UM module.

Quote Originally Posted by nickabbey View Post
    Out of curiosity, where does release of new splat books for pfrpg figure in to the priority list? I recall reading a post from Doug indicating that he'd hoped they would all be released over time. curious where they fall on your internal release schedules. Will we see one per quarter, or is that ambitious?

Also, are you looking at the missing drag/drop items from the APG that I mentioned? The alternate racial traits seem to be missing from that module, similar to the way the magus arcana were missing from the UM module.
    Doug had said previously that we aim for one Pathfinder product per month. These may not be splat books, so no definitive schedule. I do have Ultimate Combat on my radar though, no date on it as of yet.

We are tracking any bugs that get reported and in due time we will fix all bugs that negatively affect the user base. No date though.

Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting the two Pathfinder AP modules that were released today to load in my Fantasy Grounds client.
    I've tried updating & restarting both the client & Steam a few times now.
    I've linked my Paizo account & FG account.

Any suggestions to get this working?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dB88 View Post
    I've tried updating & restarting both the client & Steam a few times now.
    If you've bought through Steam go to Store -> Steam Account Synchonization and do a quick sync. Then, run a FG update after the Steam sync.

The Steam client is no longer used.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the quick response!
    Worked like a charm.

\m/

Not specifically a bug, but somewhat annoying to me; is there a reason for the hyphens in the otherwise empty fields? It causes a bunch of the labels that would otherwise not be visible to appear, especially noticeable on feats and items.

Separately, and this is a bug, magic weapons don't have weapon stats. I've noticed this is primarily because "Magic Weapon" as an item type doesn't make those fields appear, and magic armors have "Magic Weapon" as the item type.

Kingmaker AP 5 - War of the River Kings is missing the spell data for the NPC's below. When opening the spell tab for these NPCs it is blank.

Engelidis
    Evindra
    Gaetane
    General Avinash Jurrg
    Ilora Nuski
    King Castruccio Irovetti
    Pitax Herald
    The Gardener

Apologies if this has been raised already.

Thread Information