DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 105 of 108 First ... 55595103104105106107 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Unbound View Post
    I'm using the Pathfinder 1e rule set with the Pathfinder - Official theme and have a number of display problems after the recent update. The text for hot keys has changed to a difficult to read mustard yellow colour. The icons and text for the Assets tab icons are now a bright neon light blue against a white background. The chat bar is a grey colour that clashes with the rest of the theme. I am assuming these are all errors and have reported and provided my compiled logs already.

I have also tried with a new campaign using no extensions but still see the same problems.
    When I try to enable the Official theme, it throws an error:

Code:
     [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "P:DesktopPFRPGTheme"]:3: attempt to call field 'setSidebarCategoryIconColor' (a nil value)

- s.west

D'Oh! I should have looked at the next page of this thread... I would have seen your post.

Thanks!

- s.west

Hello. I am not sure if this is the place to go for this but here it is...

When loading the Pathfinder - Naval Combat Feature, I get the following error:
    Script Execution error: [string "PF-Naval Combat...er_combat_NavalCombat.lua"]:9 attempt to call field 'setCustomAddNPC' (a nil value)

This stops me from bringing up the NPCs window under Campaign as well.

Any help would be very appriciated.

Thanks for reporting. It looks like the main ruleset and the extension diverged on data. I updated the extension and the S&S ships to use the main ruleset data types to hopefully avoid the errors. If you get errors on any of the module ships about database type mismatch, try reverting the ship records in the NPC master list and re-opening the window.

Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest changes.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. It looks like the main ruleset and the extension diverged on data. I updated the extension and the S&S ships to use the main ruleset data types to hopefully avoid the errors. If you get errors on any of the module ships about database type mismatch, try reverting the ship records in the NPC master list and re-opening the window.

Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest changes.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you so much for the help. It worked perfectly.

I am still getting an error when opening the NPCs screen.
    Script Execution error: [string "3.5E:script/data_library_35E.lua"]:30: attempt to compare number with string)

I think this is the last one.

Thanks!

I wasn't able to get that error by loading the extension plus the player's guide and AP 1. Can you try right clicking on the modules in the Library->Modules window, and selecting Revert menu option, then try again?

Or else, it might be in the campaign data in something that you created or copied? It would be odd for the "cr" to not be the right data type, since it's supposed to be a number in both the ruleset, the extension and the modules. I might have to get copy of your campaign folder zipped up if the Revert doesn't work.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I wasn't able to get that error by loading the extension plus the player's guide and AP 1. Can you try right clicking on the modules in the Library->Modules window, and selecting Revert menu option, then try again?

Or else, it might be in the campaign data in something that you created or copied? It would be odd for the "cr" to not be the right data type, since it's supposed to be a number in both the ruleset, the extension and the modules. I might have to get copy of your campaign folder zipped up if the Revert doesn't work.

Regards,
    JPG
    The first option seemed to work. Thank you for finding me a solution!

The Mythic Adventures module.
    The Mythic Paths. They all have a type of Prestige. They are not a prestige class. Should be either Mythic, Path or Mythic Path.
    The Hit Die, Base Attack, Saves, Skill Ranks, Class Skills should all be blank. None of them give any of that.

If the module could fix class level so that it only uses non-mythic types that would be great to, but as I recall that would need to be an extension.

Akhentepi's Armor in "Mummy's Mask 1" module does not have its cost set: 2,695 GP (5,235 GP full value).

Thread Information