DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 104 of 108 First ... 45494102103104105106 ... Last
    If you have a book that the GM does not, the GM will need to allow the book through their Library->Modules->Activation screen. By default, books which are not owned by the GM can not be viewed by the GM and must be explicitly allowed by the GM.

Regards,
    JPG

Has anyone else had successful saves not apply half damage to characters from spells with this latest update?
    I didn't think that was an extension effect, but I've been running Runelords so long I've forgotten.

Please Ignore, found the problem. User error.
    Last edited by Deslock100; June 18th, 2023 at 16:41.

A couple of minor notes for the Mummy's Mask conversions, which are generally quite well done...

Book 2, "Empty Graves" duplicates the chapter titles from Book 1.

In Book 4, "Secrets of the Sphinx", some of the Sightless Sphinx maps have the wrong orientation and scale (10' squares in the original module).

Thanks to the converters for all of their hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    A couple of minor notes for the Mummy's Mask conversions, which are generally quite well done...

Book 2, "Empty Graves" duplicates the chapter titles from Book 1.

In Book 4, "Secrets of the Sphinx", some of the Sightless Sphinx maps have the wrong orientation and scale (10' squares in the original module).
    I will take a look and get them fixed. Thanks for reporting these
    Madman..

Thanks to the converters for all of their hard work!
    I will take a look and get them fixed. Thanks for reporting these
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Love the Ultimate Wilderness book and the other recent completions - thanks a ton.

One issue, traps in Ultimate Wilderness are set as 'Creature' type (from the three type selectors on the bottom of the NPC page) and their stats are placed into the notes. Not a huge issues as traps don't have a ton of functionality, but a little inconvenient none-the-less.

I'm seeing this will all the trap entries from the list in Wilderness Traps within chapter 4.

Thanks
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Traps

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Love the Ultimate Wilderness book and the other recent completions - thanks a ton.

One issue, traps in Ultimate Wilderness are set as 'Creature' type (from the three type selectors on the bottom of the NPC page) and their stats are placed into the notes. Not a huge issues as traps don't have a ton of functionality, but a little inconvenient none-the-less.

I'm seeing this will all the trap entries from the list in Wilderness Traps within chapter 4.

Thanks
    Hi

The problem with the traps is when I did the conversion I used an internal tool of fantasy grounds called par5e. I did a good job but it did not support traps so I had to incorporate them as npc (creature). The only way to fix it would be to redo the whole book using the new builder tool. To me that seems a lot of work for something so minor as even traps (as defined normally) require a lot of manual input.

Bottom line I could “fix it” but it would require a lot of time investment for little gain

Shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post

Thanks
    And to continue, I don’t want to seem dismissive. If it’s a real issue for you I can redo it: I just need to finish what I’m working on and I can redo the book after if it’s a show stopper for you.

Shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by For work View Post
    And to continue, I don’t want to seem dismissive. If it’s a real issue for you I can redo it: I just need to finish what I’m working on and I can redo the book after if it’s a show stopper for you.

Shadowcat
    No, no - that's why I phrased it as I did. Unless someone else comes around to tell you it's a show stopper, I'm fine. It will affect about 3 minutes of prep once a year
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

The Strategy Guide seems to have a number of broken images in it. Starting in Character Themes and all pages there after. Another little thing, in the Playing the Game section, the bottom of each page has the following:

^playing the Game

I presume that's mean to be this:

^Playing the Game

I'm using the Pathfinder 1e rule set with the Pathfinder - Official theme and have a number of display problems after the recent update. The text for hot keys has changed to a difficult to read mustard yellow colour. The icons and text for the Assets tab icons are now a bright neon light blue against a white background. The chat bar is a grey colour that clashes with the rest of the theme. I am assuming these are all errors and have reported and provided my compiled logs already.

I have also tried with a new campaign using no extensions but still see the same problems.

Thread Information