DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 102 of 108 First ... 25292100101102103104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sharebear View Post
    In my image, you can see the names of the some of the decals "pf1_rotrl1..." and I would expect to also see decals with the names "pf1_rotrl2..." "pf1_rotrl3..." etc.Attachment 55682
    I can recreate this - I can also only see decals for part 1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@Moon Wizard

I did as you suggested and renamed my FG Modules and Vault subfolders. I ran updates and saw that all the files were re-downloaded - but still no luck. I still only have access to a small number of the decals. I also tried creating a new campaign again and had the same result as before.

@Trenloe

I'm glad to hear it isn't just me

Some issues with Campaign Setup "Pathfinder - All Rules" not activating things

Hi guys,

This is something I found today in Unity. I have created a new PF1E campaign and during setup I used the Pathfinder - All Rules button to load modules

snip1.JPG

When the summary screen came up it showed which items had not been loaded here:

snip2.JPG

Of the 7 items which were not loaded and are listed as Not Installed, I own and have installed 5 of them.

snip3.JPG
    snip4.JPG
    snip5.JPG
    Plus the Ranged Tactics Toolbox (too many attachments in post).

The Pathfinder - Strategy Guide and the Pathfinder - Technology Guide are not products that I currently own so they are correct.

EDIT: Also just found that the Pathfinder Bestiary (vol 1) is not in the list and does not load.

I realise this is not really much of an issue on its own, however thought I should mention it in case it has an impact on other behaviours.

Cheers,
    Mike
    Last edited by Kronides; January 23rd, 2023 at 07:41. Reason: noticed more

Thanks for the report. We'll investigate and see where it went wrong.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

PFRG1e Module Shattered Star has some flaws in my opinion:
    1: MAYOR Complain! All entrys are locked - no itīs not nice to make copys of every entry to be able to correct everything thatīs off. (except for maps)
    2: Missing Token Images: pe: Map - Thassilonian Laboratories ->C22 Fleshdregs
    3: Missing Enemies in Encounter Pages pe: Thassilonian Laboratories C24 Aquatic Sinspawn (should be 3, is 1)
    4: NO encounter Tokens are placed on the map (just added to the combat tracker)
    5: obsolete spaces/Typos like "I mage" instead of "Image" pe: Legacy of Wrath Reference Entry, or on the Map Thassilonian Labratories -> C12 Lord Baz Ro0m

Would be nice if there would be shortcuts on connected/follow-up maps to quicker open the next map

It seems that Ultimate Magic doesn't have all of its content uploaded. The sorcerer bloodlines are incomplete and some of them literally have "fix me" written in the bloodline descriptions. Screenshot (82).png

I've escalated to the developer for the DLC.

Thanks,
    JPG

Found some missing images in the Core Rules reference manual.gnomes missing.pngraces missing.pngmonk missing.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Found some missing images in the Core Rules reference manual.gnomes missing.pngraces missing.pngmonk missing.png
    This is fixed and committed for the next Tuesday update. Thanks for reporting it. It was a case-sensitivity issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    PFRG1e Module Shattered Star has some flaws in my opinion:
    1: MAYOR Complain! All entrys are locked - no itīs not nice to make copys of every entry to be able to correct everything thatīs off. (except for maps)
    2: Missing Token Images: pe: Map - Thassilonian Laboratories ->C22 Fleshdregs
    3: Missing Enemies in Encounter Pages pe: Thassilonian Laboratories C24 Aquatic Sinspawn (should be 3, is 1)
    4: NO encounter Tokens are placed on the map (just added to the combat tracker)
    5: obsolete spaces/Typos like "I mage" instead of "Image" pe: Legacy of Wrath Reference Entry, or on the Map Thassilonian Labratories -> C12 Lord Baz Ro0m

Would be nice if there would be shortcuts on connected/follow-up maps to quicker open the next map
    Which one of the Shattered Star modules is this for? If you have the product ID or full title, that will be helpful and then we can get it looked into.

Thread Information