DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 108 First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last
    Yeah I am having the same issue, I even tried to delete the paks suggested above... but I am having the same issue were I can get the Class tab to come up but when trying to open a class get the module not loaded error...I tried to load a brand new campaign thinking something in there is corrupt but that didn't help either. Still getting the same errors.

Also having the same issue with module loaded but content says it is not. Any suggestions?

The issue with the advanced class guide is in the base DLC. There'll need to be a fix provided by the dev.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Rise of the Runelords - chapter 1 - story and reference for encounter 'DIE DOG DIE' - the link to the encounter says 'GOBLIN PYROS' (which is the previous encounter) - although it does link to the correct encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    You do have a good point and I will look into fixing it as you suggested (separating the language from the rest of the box text).

I made the fix and turned it in. It is live now as it was just pushed with the rest of the Tuesday updates.

Thanks for your suggestion.
    Thanks for that, Danny. I've just noticed that the same thing occurs in A9. Outer Sanctum: the boxed text refers to "the northern door".

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Rise of the Runelords - chapter 1 - story and reference for encounter 'DIE DOG DIE' - the link to the encounter says 'GOBLIN PYROS' (which is the previous encounter) - although it does link to the correct encounter.
    Thanks for reporting this. I fixed it and turned it in for the next production update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Thanks for that, Danny. I've just noticed that the same thing occurs in A9. Outer Sanctum: the boxed text refers to "the northern door".
    Not a problem. I fixed it and turned it in for the next production update. Thanks.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The issue with the advanced class guide is in the base DLC. There'll need to be a fix provided by the dev.
    Is there a process to notify the dev to fix this? Are you making the notification?

Quote Originally Posted by Delthos View Post
    Is there a process to notify the dev to fix this? Are you making the notification?
    Corresponding to this, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uary-21st-2020, it was fixed last week. Did you update your FG?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delthos View Post
    Posting in this thread is notifying the appropriate people.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information