FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 93 of 107 First ... 43839192939495103 ... Last
    Not sure if this is the right place to report this, but I noticed the Bestiary 2 entry for Hippocampus has what appears to be a broken link for a picture when viewing its entry. Clicking on the "Hippocampus (Image)" link also brings up a blank image.

Also, further on in the description of the hippocampus, there is a link to page 445 of the core rulebook ("Water Dangers"), but clicking on it only opens the Pathfinder core rulebook reference table of contents. Looking at the XML (seen by unlocking the page and then making a minor edit so a local copy is saved), it appears to be attempting to link to a specific page in the core rulebook, but for some reason it does not open it. Looking at the real page 445 of the PDF of the core rulebook, I would suspect it should be linking to the "Environmental Rules" section in the Fantasy Grounds version of the reference manual.

Cheers,
    Brian

I've manually updated and pushed new builds for the Kith'takharos series; as well as both AAW A0 modules. Those have been around a while, so they don't get as much action as when they first came out.

I'll pass along the Bestiary 2 concerns onto the DLC developer for that product.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by MostTornBrain View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to report this, but I noticed the Bestiary 2 entry for Hippocampus has what appears to be a broken link for a picture when viewing its entry. Clicking on the "Hippocampus (Image)" link also brings up a blank image.

Also, further on in the description of the hippocampus, there is a link to page 445 of the core rulebook ("Water Dangers"), but clicking on it only opens the Pathfinder core rulebook reference table of contents. Looking at the XML (seen by unlocking the page and then making a minor edit so a local copy is saved), it appears to be attempting to link to a specific page in the core rulebook, but for some reason it does not open it. Looking at the real page 445 of the PDF of the core rulebook, I would suspect it should be linking to the "Environmental Rules" section in the Fantasy Grounds version of the reference manual.

Cheers,
    Brian
    Thanks for reporting. There were a few broken links since the Core Rules reference manual was re-worked fairly recently. I've updated those too as well as the image issue, and submitted the changes to SmiteWorks. It should go live at the next update cycle.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In Pathfinder Adventure Path "Skull & Shackles Player's Guide", using the Reference view, section Ships in Combat, subsection Grappling and Boarding, the link at the bottom of the page to go to Siege Engines brings up a blank page. Similarly, under the section Naval Combat, Pilots and Crews, there is a link to Siege Engines that also brings up a blank page.

The actual Siege Engines section appears to be fine and is viewable via the Reference sidebar table of contents; it's just the link to it from the "Grappling and Boarding" and "Pilots and Crews" sections that are broken.

Cheers,
    Brian

In Pathfinder Adventure Path "Skull & Shackles Player's Guide", using the Reference view, section Ships in Combat, subsection Grappling and Boarding, the link at the bottom of the page to go to Siege Engines brings up a blank page. Similarly, under the section Naval Combat, Pilots and Crews, there is a link to Siege Engines that also brings up a blank page.

The actual Siege Engines section appears to be fine and is viewable via the Reference sidebar table of contents; it's just the link to it from the "Grappling and Boarding" and "Pilots and Crews" sections that are broken.

Cheers,
    Brian
    As soon as I have access to the SVN I will get that fixed..
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Hi guys,

Magus class in Ultimate Magic does not populate weapon and armour proficiencies, does not add spell class and therefore also does not update spell quantities on levelling either.
    This still appears to be an open issue as of today. I was hoping to make a Magus today for a new campaign, having to put these in myself is annoying.

This has been fixed with today's update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, the code that checks was designed to assume that the <alignment> <size> <type> is the first thing in the Type field; so this has been around for awhile. It looks like the PF stat block format and data in the fields has drifted over time. I'll see if I can make it a per-line check for that format.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hey there Moon,

I was wondering if this fix ever made it in. I couldn't find it in any patch notes.

Yes, this was adjusted in a previous build to support multi-line Type fields; and looks for that information on each line now. It still must be in the same format; but can be on the second (or subsequent lines). Are you still seeing an issue?

JPG

In RotR Ch 6, Spires of Xin-Shalast, in Gear: Viorian Dekanti, she has a Belt of Physical Perfection +6 (Str, Con). This should be a Belt of Physical Might +6 (Str, Con). Note that the item is incorrect, not just the name.

Thread Information