FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 107 1231151101 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Official Pathfinder Modules Bug Report Thread

The first 7 modules are now available for Pathfinder. Please kindly let us know anything we missed or might want to tweak below.

When reporting, please provide the steps to reproduce the problem as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Not sure if this is the right thread but...
    Bought the first 3 kingmaker modules, looks good so far but, all the pins on the maps In the Stolen Lands are not linked to the story/encounters or anything at all. also Oleg's Map the grid is 5 feet/square not 10 feet, so your preset grid is off. I'll update as i find more mistakes.

Skills seem to be missing from the PF core rpg book/mod- links on character sheet indicate Unable to find skill record with the correct name." and there are no skills under skills button or in ref manual links.

I don't know how easy/hard it would be to make "small" equipment or an extension to "shrink" (or enlarge)equipment, but it's be nice to at least have small weapons and armor for the wee halflings and gnomes.

Encumbrance is not auto-populating based on strength/size (don't know if this is planned or not-wouldn't be surprised if it were too complicated.)

Yah, seems all the encounter links are broken, both on the maps and under the encounter button. happening with all 3 modules for kingmaker. will try with normal theme/skin and see if that helps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMReckless View Post
    Yah, seems all the encounter links are broken, both on the maps and under the encounter button. happening with all 3 modules for kingmaker. will try with normal theme/skin and see if that helps
    I just tested Map - Nettles Crossing and the encounter there and it opened and placed without issue. Please note that the encounters are linked to the Player versions of the map and the tokens are placed there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangon View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread but...
    Bought the first 3 kingmaker modules, looks good so far but, all the pins on the maps In the Stolen Lands are not linked to the story/encounters or anything at all. also Oleg's Map the grid is 5 feet/square not 10 feet, so your preset grid is off. I'll update as i find more mistakes.
    Can you upload a screenshot showing what you see for the links? Please also make sure you have all other extensions turned off just in case those are interfering. The links are working for me when I test. Also, the adventure PDF and docs provided by Paizo show Oleg's Trading Post is supposed to be 5 feet per square and not 10 feet. Perhaps they updated the PDF somewhere along the way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMReckless View Post
    Make sure you don't have an unpacked PFRPG ruleset folder as well. If you do, that will override the latest PFRPG ruleset updates that came down with the latest update.

Yup, it's an issue with the Pathfinder Official Theme- something broken in the encounter mapping/set up- they pull up fine from the regular skin and map links work again.

Thread Information