Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 47 of 47 First ... 37454647
    Mummy's Mask part 5 (minor issue): The gear of Isatemkhebet is just plain text, not itemized for easy dragging to the party sheet or a PC.
    Last edited by Leonal; June 28th, 2020 at 20:30. Reason: grammar

Thanks for reporting this. I will get it fixed.

Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK...

Dropbox Link To Maps Folder

Encumbrance and armor penalty

I have a player who is currently playing a level 2 half-elf cleric. Medium encumbered AND wearing "chainmail" which slows.He is being hit by both encumbrance and armor penalties bringing him down to 10 speed from 30. By the book:

"If your character is wearing armor, use the worse figure (from armor or from load) for each category. Do not stack the penalties."

I know I can simply Ctrl+mousewheel up to change his speed but I figured this is something that should be noted.

We have just started creating characters with the PF2 Core book

The Human Champion said that the Weapon proficiencies were not added automatically. The Gnomish Bard said that the Armor proficiency was not added either.
    When Chainmail is added, it has the noisy quality, but did not seem to affect stealth rolls.

Is there any way to have the backpack resolve Bulk properly?

Quote Originally Posted by theadept024 View Post
    We have just started creating characters with the PF2 Core book

The Human Champion said that the Weapon proficiencies were not added automatically. The Gnomish Bard said that the Armor proficiency was not added either.
    When Chainmail is added, it has the noisy quality, but did not seem to affect stealth rolls.

Is there any way to have the backpack resolve Bulk properly?
    You are in the PF1 forum

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRoBro View Post
    I have a player who is currently playing a level 2 half-elf cleric. Medium encumbered AND wearing "chainmail" which slows.He is being hit by both encumbrance and armor penalties bringing him down to 10 speed from 30. By the book:

"If your character is wearing armor, use the worse figure (from armor or from load) for each category. Do not stack the penalties."

I know I can simply Ctrl+mousewheel up to change his speed but I figured this is something that should be noted.
    Do you use any extension? Didn't test it at the moment but encumbrance does normally not automate anything in the sheet

Thread Information