DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 86 of 108 First ... 3676848586878896 ... Last
    You have a version installed in the modules folder which is overriding the installed version from the Forge. (This usually happens when content from unofficial sources is copied there. (such as pirated or custom material)) Just get rid of the old modules folder, and do a new Check For Updates to restore official modules.

Regards,
    JPG

There was a lot of junk in there- starting fresh. I think I corrupted some old modules when I originally played around with ROTL. I had made the mistake of using onedrive to synchronize things to a few different computers. It was time to clean it all up - I didn't know what 1/2 of it was for, and now everything is much simpler and better.

Pathfinder 1 core rule book extension is missing Pathfinder Theme

I'm not following what you are reporting here. The "Theme: Pathfinder - Official" extension is bundled with the Pathfinder Core Rules product (PZOSMWPZO1110FG). You have to enable the theme extension for each campaign you want to use it on in the launch screen prior to launching the campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

I was advised to report my issue of missing ''Pathfinder Theme'' here.

David Middleton commented:

Hello again Jarek

As long as you have run an update the

I was able to confirm that the theme and desktop decals are not in the Pathfinder 1e extensions. I would recommend making a post in our Pathfinder 1e bug report forum letting our devs know that these are not there. We like all reports added there so we can get fixes and updates.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Jarek.

David Middleton

SmiteWorks USA, LLC

I'll follow up with David. As far as I can tell, the patch system is correctly delivering the theme extension and portraits for the Pathfinder Core Rules product (PZOSMWPZO1110FG). There are no decals with this product.

When you start a create a new Pathfinder campaign, are you not seeing the "Theme: Pathfinder - Official" extension in the list of available extensions? (i.e. they are in alphabetical order, so would be near bottom of list.)

Regards,
    JPG

Hi,

Yes, I see that, but doesn't look like like one from other users, no ''goblins'' icons etc.
    I thought this one is a standard with basic, free, Pathfinder rule set.
    Screenshot attached.

Screenshot1.pngScreenshot1.pngScreenshot1.pngScreenshot1.png

The functionality of the sidebar has changed since the initial screenshots were created; and the goblins on the sidebar no longer exist. The next version will be moving to categories and icons per record type.

Regards,
    JPG

It may be worth it to update such screenshots of store products; not of all products because that would take a while But of the products offering a new theme

Thread Information